Page 1 of 3
*clicks on suspicious video*

Hmm, suspicious title.......

*video starts*

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by Kumanji
Obvious adbot is obv- wait a minute...

what's an adbot??
Quote by emily92
what's an adbot??

It's a type of robot that has access to the internet and tries to convince people it human, it then meets up with the people it fools and brutalises them.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
*reads OP, reads TS's username, recalls adbots named Emily520, Emily577, and Emily777*

hmm... i don't quite know what to make of this. the video wasn't good though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
*reads OP, reads TS's username, recalls adbots named Emily520, Emily577, and Emily777*

hmm... i don't quite know what to make of this. the video wasn't good though.

I know that's the point. This girl goes to my school and all she does is talk about her videos and how she's a famous actress...basically she's living in a fantasy world. so feel free to express your opinions on her videos
Quote by emily92
do your thing pit

What the fuck is the pit's "thing?"

Do I want to know?
Balls.
Quote by emily92
I know that's the point. This girl goes to my school and all she does is talk about her videos and how she's a famous actress...basically she's living in a fantasy world. so feel free to express your opinions on her videos

Now why'd you have to go and ruin the thread. Read the TOS, can't hate on people's videos on other sites.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
lol @ the comments already on the video obviously made by her other accounts

EDIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3kKgjHOtQ&feature=related
she made beauty tips...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Last edited by kylepianoman at Oct 27, 2011,
Quote by rmr024
What the fuck is the pit's "thing?"

Do I want to know?

being brutally honest to the point of sounding mean...or at least that's what I thought. Been awhile since I got on here really
Quote by frankv
That's 4chan's thing. We've actually grown to be pretty moral in here.

oh. Well that's nice

still if you have the patience for them the videos can be quite humorous
This thread seems really mean spirited.

Let the girl do what she wants...why ridicule her?

Be funny if she really became successful.
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Kudos to the UG'er that did the reindeer comment
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by guitar nubsauce
This thread seems really mean spirited.

Let the girl do what she wants...why ridicule her?

Be funny if she really became successful.

yeah you're right. it's not very nice I suppose. I just like them cause they're funny. sorry guys I'm not usually mean; and I make really good cookies
Quote by emily92
yeah you're right. it's not very nice I suppose. I just like them cause they're funny. sorry guys I'm not usually mean; and I make really good cookies

Meh, we all make mistakes, and yes I agree she doesn't have a certain knack for acting and she might be exaggerating her current success levels (we've all known those people, it can be annoying).. but remember practice makes perfect, and there's plenty of actors or actresses who you wouldn't have guessed would get the role or be "star" material".

ps. your acoustic stuff is really good
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by guitar nubsauce
Meh, we all make mistakes, and yes I agree she doesn't have a certain knack for acting and she might be exaggerating her current success levels (we've all known those people, it can be annoying).. but remember practice makes perfect, and there's plenty of actors or actresses who you wouldn't have guessed would get the role or be "star" material".

ps. your acoustic stuff is really good

yeah. truthfully, I felt really pretty guilty as soon as I posted this. She's always saying she wants more views though. oh and thanks for liking my music
Oh I get it, this is TS's pathetic way of getting traffic for her terrible videos.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by son_of_bodom
Oh I get it, this is TS's pathetic way of getting traffic for her terrible videos.

no...not at all actually
Only Trowzaa can judge whether TS is a true adbot or not.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Her q+a on her channel page is wonderfully naive. Though im highly impressed she gets 3,000 fan emails a day.
Quote by darkstar2466
Only Trowzaa can judge whether TS is a true adbot or not.

What power does he possess?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by b2spirita
Her q+a on her channel page is wonderfully naive. Though im highly impressed she gets 3,000 fan emails a day.

see that's what I enjoy about them. She's really funny without meaning to be kinda like a young child. And btw she says she lives in l.a. but she actually lives in va. see? fantasy world
Quote by emily92
see that's what I enjoy about them. She's really funny without meaning to be kinda like a young child. And btw she says she lives in l.a. but she actually lives in va. see? fantasy world

In a lot of ways, its kinda sweet really. Best of luck to her, but i cant see it working out somehow. :p
Quote by son_of_bodom
What power does he possess?

His true love for adbots.

Quote by frankv
"Ur mom is tan" is not an insult if that's what you were going for.

You didn't read it right.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by b2spirita
In a lot of ways, its kinda sweet really. Best of luck to her, but i cant see it working out somehow. :p

yeah. I don't want her to stop posting though cause I enjoy watching them, I almost feel like she's a very young sibling. I'm fond of her
Quote by emily92
yeah. I don't want her to stop posting though cause I enjoy watching them, I almost feel like she's a very young sibling. I'm fond of her

Yeah i get what you mean there. Hopefully she doesn't go viral, or she'll get trolled to hell

Wow.. that was awful.

why does she always sound like she's about to, or has been crying?
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Last edited by DoGaLoG at Oct 27, 2011,
Quote by b2spirita

I'm sure that's a lie. And I saw your comment. WE WILL NEVER PLAY NICE

She stole my hot wheels >_>
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Jesus, this is sad She's practically talking to herself and it seems like shes spends a lot of time on this (there's thousand or so videos of her). Her singing I think would be incredible if it weren't for her braces.

Not cool emilywhoIstillthinkisanadbot. Kind of took away my good vibe I was working on.
Your acoustic covers are still pretty good.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Page 1 of 3