That is far too much reading at 10 in the morning for what will eventually be "it was definitely aliens, I tells ya. They took my jerb!"
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Carving statues isn't that difficult. And wtf is he talking about "not consistent with pre-Hispanic races," it's a generic face.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Big stone head = Aliens?

Edit: the only interesting thing about it is that it quite closely resembles the Easter Island statues. But that still doesn't mean that Aliens did it.
Last edited by PeZ546 at Oct 27, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Carving statues isn't that difficult. And wtf is he talking about "not consistent with pre-Hispanic races," it's a generic face.

It might even be the face of... DUN DUN DUN... God.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Stephen Hawking is an astrophysicist. I'm not sure why they thought he'd be able to comment on archeology. This looks stupid.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'd say it's crazier to say they don't exist

Well I agree that it's very possible that aliens exist. The universe is far too vast to not support life on some other planet. But this guy says we've been visited by intelligent alien beings and has proof of it. Guess I should've clarified more on my comment. My bad.
the aliens were the gods of the ancient egyptians, but when moses led the jews out in the exodus, jews destroyed the evidence that aliens had existed (but still couldnt get all the evidence). for years jews were the only ones who knw the true secret of the aliens. eventually they began to recommune with the aliens andgained devices to manipullate the minds of humans. they used thesedevices to gain control of the worlds money supply and secretly control the world
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by psyks
Stephen Hawking is an astrophysicist. I'm not sure why they thought he'd be able to comment on archeology. This looks stupid.

Dude. He's Stephen Hawking. He knows fucking everything.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender

Fun story, I was on a plane headed to Denver, and I was sitting next to this guy whose boarding pass said "Stephen Hawking." He was pretending to be deaf, and was reading a book on astrophysics.
Last edited by TextOnTheScreen at Oct 27, 2011,
Quote by the bartender

Does he know how to walk?

ohgodiamaterribleperson
Aliens definitely exist, but certainly not in our Solar System. It's virtually impossible to even visualise how big the Universe is, so yeah, if there WASN'T life anywhere else, I'd be surprised.

But, on topic, this guy is silly.
Quote by Flying Couch

ohgodiamaterribleperson

He knows how, but that doesn't mean he can actually do it.
You may know how nuclear fusion takes place, but that doesn't mean you can do it.
i for one am disappointed that Giorgio A. Tsoukalos was not the first reply.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Flying Couch

ohgodiamaterribleperson

Not knowing how to do something =/= not being able to do something
ggg1 ggg3

Hawking is a big science fiction fan. It wouldn't shock me if he was into aliens. Anyhow, I don't care.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Anyone who denies the mere existence of an alien species doesn't understand the universe. If aliens have ever visited Earth is an entirely different subject.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by GuitarViking
Anyone who denies the mere existence of an alien species doesn't understand the universe. If aliens have ever visited Earth is an entirely different subject.

What if someone lacks a belief in aliens because of the absence of evidence?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'd say it's crazier to say they don't exist

This. Of course there are aliens just probably not any that have been to these parts of the universe
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by rockingamer2
What if someone lacks a belief in aliens because of the absence of evidence?

They found alien bacteria on mars