Page 1 of 2
It seems like I make oodles of threads like this, and hardly get any response, but it's kinda interesting... So, yeah!

Are there any things you do to relax or reduce stress? Conscious things, things you may not realize you do? Anything?

Personally, I visualize smoking (usually while exhaling slowly like I'm blowing out smoke) or kissing. That helps me a lot. Probably because they're simple, enjoyable things that are deeply rooted in a lot of cultures.

What about you?

EDIT: Masturbating does count as an answer, but only if you're being serious, not just saying it.
Being viciously sodomized by my three Uncles in a scary closet.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
play guitar/ eat food
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Running outside with only your iPod as comfort. It's the only thing which helps me relieve stress. I'm off for a run now. Nite!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Running outside with only your iPod as comfort. It's the only thing which helps me relieve stress. I'm off for a run now. Nite!

Why was there so many different sizes in that post?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I generally don't get angry to the point where I need to vent, but when I DO get angry, I attack my mattress/pillow, claw my forearms, "GAAAAAAAH" and when in possession of my guitar perform horribly Kerry King-esque divebombs.

...and before anyone asks, yes I am horribly immature for 16. xD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Breath. Heavily. I've been trying to get in a habit of breathing more. Sounds stupid, but the average person only uses around 30% of their total lung space when breathing. Putting more oxygen in your blood helps you concentrate, keeps you awake and is generally healthy for you. When I remember about it, I just take in breaths that completely fill my lungs and do that for about ten minutes.
I viciously beat my pets with whatever make-shift weapons I can fashion before my ramen is done boiling
modes are a social construct
Hot bath on a cold night.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Breath. Heavily. I've been trying to get in a habit of breathing more. Sounds stupid, but the average person only uses around 30% of their total lung space when breathing. Putting more oxygen in your blood helps you concentrate, keeps you awake and is generally healthy for you. When I remember about it, I just take in breaths that completely fill my lungs and do that for about ten minutes.

Fascinating. Do you know where I could find out more about this?
Quote by Trowzaa

It denotes passion and individuality

It's also fun
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm interested in beginning tratak meditation. It's supposed to help concentration and focus (along with some spiritual/psychic stuff, but IMO that aspect is bullshit). It does seem like a very relaxing practice though. Plus I've had several psychologists recommend meditation but I never did it so I wanna give it a shot.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Guitar. Acoustic guitar especially. That always calms me down. Unless I play horribly. Then I just get madder
ggg1 ggg3

Turn your music on full blast, furiously play air drums. Works like a charm.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Trowzaa

cuz he's crrrraaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Jiu Jitsu, usually with someone more skilled than I am, that way I can't really hurt them but I can expend a lot of tension, anger, etc., fighting them.
Hi, I'm Peter
How has nobody said, "Smoke pot" yet.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by son_of_bodom
Turn your music on full blast, furiously play air drums. Works like a charm.

This pretty much works the best as I do that all the time while doing homework.

Probably look like a damn fool
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by behind_you

'ostrich guy' has a name.

TINA, EAT THE FUUUD!!

EDIT: lol wait, no, Tina's a llama...........sorry
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Quote by TextOnTheScreen

Are there any things you do to relax or reduce stress? Conscious things, things you may not realize you do? Anything?

-Jacking off or furiously banging the shit out of a lady. I'm talking like when you gotta go on the couch or floor beacuse you feel like the bed is going to collapse.
-Listen to ambient music in the dark and make my mind stop thinking.
-Go to the shooting range with my sig, or rent some cool gun.
-riding my motorcycle, even when I commute to work on it just doing that relaxes me from whatever bugged me at work.
-guitar and bass playing.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
TINA, EAT THE FUUUD!!

*napoleon*

EDIT: lol wait, no, Tina's a llama...........sorry

I would kill you right now if it wasn't for your awesome avatar. i still watch napoleon dynamite.
ggg1 ggg3

A cup of tea and some music. Making a small fire for cooking some meat or marshmallows is always nice too. And going for long drives through the mountains. And hiking.
Watching thismusic video put me in a really good mood. It about the trippiest thing I've watched.

On the breathing topic, breathing in through your nose and out your mouth gets oxygen in and out faster. Really relaxing on shitty days.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Play guitar, go for a drive, listening to some DEATH METULLLZZZ, hang out with my dog, smoke a cigar.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
masturbating, drinking, thinking of the girl i love, putting some trippy/slow/melodic music with some high singing, smoking weed, being naked andin bed, breathing, sleeping, not doing anything, walking around town with no place to be, watching random people on the streets, + more.
Laying down outside and stargazing, if the sky isn't ridiculously light polluted. That calms me down quite a bit, especially when I play some acoustic guitar or listen to just the right music when doing it.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
scales

six hour solos
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2