Before I start a new one...why was my thread on the DarkNet closed? As far as I know nothing in there broke and rules, and it generated a bunch of interest? Are we not allowed to have semi-intellectual conversations in the Pit is it just for stupid polls and useless questions about gaming laptops?
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
semi intellectual conversations usually don't involve talks about walking on beaches and murdering people.

Otherwise you get this:

Which just isn't very smart, now is it.
Quote by sam b
Because you're an idiot.

Do explain how? or is it just natural for you Finnish people to randomly insult people? but hey thanks for showing us even foreigners can be arrogant and ignorant too!

I am asking a legit question after not being on the forum for several hours, if someone broke a guideline I don't care, I just want to know why it was closed before I make another one for it to get closed again, I wont bother wasting my time. Remember kids not everyone that posts here is a prepubescent 13 year old with anger/emotional problems.
Quote by severed-metal
semi intellectual conversations usually don't involve talks about walking on beaches and murdering people.

Otherwise you get this:

Which just isn't very smart, now is it.

How is it any different then the "Kill the UG users above you thread" its meant as a form of entertainment. Seems like it got a crap load of attention in a short period of time.
Because you're stupid and don't read the rules:

What should I do if my thread gets closed?
- Do not remake the thread, it has been closed for a reason.
- If a reason was not given for the closure of your thread and you can’t work it out for yourself, do not make a new thread asking why your other thread was closed. Please send a private message to a Pit moderator with a link to the closed thread and ask nicely why that thread would have been closed. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Check out my band Disturbed
Inb4lock.GIF
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Cuz most UGers like LightNet better?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by StewieSwan
Because you're stupid and don't read the rules:

What should I do if my thread gets closed?
- Do not remake the thread, it has been closed for a reason.
- If a reason was not given for the closure of your thread and you can’t work it out for yourself, do not make a new thread asking why your other thread was closed. Please send a private message to a Pit moderator with a link to the closed thread and ask nicely why that thread would have been closed. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Dude you get some self satisfaction from calling someone stupid? I dont bother reading stuff on here that doesn't seem interesting at all, rules that are who knows were probably a subsection of some thread that nobody ever goes into, yeah thats stupidity right there.
So many pics had email addresses, links to paste, etc. I bet that's why. It was just too iffy, not worth keeping up on the chance that some kid gets in trouble and tells his parents he found the hitman "on the Yoo Gee!"

Quote by ne14t
Dude you get some self satisfaction from calling someone stupid? I dont bother reading stuff on here that doesn't seem interesting at all, rules that are who knows were probably a subsection of some thread that nobody ever goes into, yeah thats stupidity right there.

They're right at the top of the pit in an announcement.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by UraniYum
That's like, halfway through puberty.

11-19 is the age for male considered to be puberty, no joke look it up.
I do not say this often, but you are a retardedly annoying guy. Calling others stupid and being angerhomo at them, and then bitching when people say you should of read the rules? That's just dumb. This is probably also why people are bitching on you. And you should of read the rules, they are obviously stated and here for a reason: to keep halfwits like yourself from posting annoying-as-hell stuff on here. Good day (:
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by captaincrunk
So many pics had email addresses, links to paste, etc. I bet that's why. It was just too iffy, not worth keeping up on the chance that some kid gets in trouble and tells his parents he found the hitman "on the Yoo Gee!"

Wow thanks someone with a normal, no insulting non aggressive thought, this right here is all I wanted. Thanks captaincrunk for not stooping to the level of the majority of these kids.

TBH never once even been in any of the sticky threads.

/thread
Quote by Minkaro
He's from Newcastle, you halfwit.

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I thought the thread was interesting but considering there's a lot of ignorant young kids here that could potentially do stupid stuff with the tidbits of info in that thread I can see why it was closed.
Quote by ne14t
TBH never once even been in any of the sticky threads.
lol
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by ne14t
11-19 is the age for male considered to be puberty, no joke look it up.

You said "prepubescent".

OT:

No really,

inb4 lock and ban.
Quote by boeman1995
I do not say this often, but you are a retardedly annoying guy. Calling others stupid and being angerhomo at them, and then bitching when people say you should of read the rules? That's just dumb. This is probably also why people are bitching on you. And you should of read the rules, they are obviously stated and here for a reason: to keep halfwits like yourself from posting annoying-as-hell stuff on here. Good day (:

Dude I am not even mad, I am just disappointed people would make a simple reply of

"because your stupid"

I am trying to be a helpful and contributing member to this community but with idiotic responses like that its hard to not keep your cool and not defend yourself, I am pretty sure anyone else would do the same thing, I am not going to let someone walk all over me and just sit there.
lol
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by ne14t
Dude I am not even mad, I am just disappointed people would make a simple reply of

"because your stupid"

I am trying to be a helpful and contributing member to this community but with idiotic responses like that its hard to not keep your cool and not defend yourself, I am pretty sure anyone else would do the same thing, I am not going to let someone walk all over me and just sit there.

It wasn't a simple reply of 'because you're stupid' (you're, not your btw.) I went on to illustrate why.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by captaincrunk

I didn't close the thread, but after a quick glance I'd assume this was the reason.

Next time PM a Pit Mod, d00d.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown