Sounds nice, kinda reminds me about Porcupine Tree.

Btw, which is the key on the song and what scales/modes you use? Can you give me some details (theory or techniques) used in your song? I like progrock and psychedelic rock and im trying to learn about that kind of music so i can make some prog songs.
Glad you liked it!

And oh boy. Theory and all that goes right over my head, the only scale I 'know' is the pentatonic scale. Everything else I write I just write by feel and what I think sounds right

It is in E, though. I think.
Very cool! I can not find anything wrong with it, and I love the subtle choir effect too. I could really see this as a sound track from some post apocalyptic movie score as the camera pans out over a mountain top to show some destroyed city from the past in the distance. That's the visual I get from it anyway. Very well done I think.

My first attempt at recording: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28416413#post28416413
In terms of composition, this is a very interesting track. BUT! In terms of arrangement/recording/mixing it's an amateur track. When I was listening to it I imagined so many ways to make it better, not in terms of adding some notes or instruments, I mean the tone of the instruments. I think you definitely need practice with mixing and effects.

This is a great track, but not nearly as great as it can be.

I can be more specific if you wish me to
Another good one Metorical. The guitar tone you use starting at 00:38 is a bit piercing and would IMO make the song more enjoyable if it were slightly subdued, but overall it wasn't a big deal.
Quote by Zeletros
In terms of composition, this is a very interesting track. BUT! In terms of arrangement/recording/mixing it's an amateur track. When I was listening to it I imagined so many ways to make it better, not in terms of adding some notes or instruments, I mean the tone of the instruments. I think you definitely need practice with mixing and effects.

This is a great track, but not nearly as great as it can be.

I can be more specific if you wish me to

I think it goes without saying that I need practice with it. I essentially have zero knowledge of how to mix, etc. The only thing I worry about when I mix is getting a clearer and fresher sound compared to the original recording, and the only way to ensure that is by using preset mix settings in my BR-1180 hehehe