Page 1 of 3
Sorry if there isn't a beverage thread already.

But on my deck lays approximately 60 fl. oz (I'm not drinking it all at one time) of Mountain Dew: the original, and 2 new flavors based on MW3.

On the left we have Red, which is DEW WITH A BLAST OF CITRUS CHERRY , and on the right, we have Green, which is DEW WITH A CHARGE OF TROPICAL FLAVOR.

Red: Tastes like the NyQuill cherry I had last night, watered down with fizz and sugar. 5/10.

Green: If Baja Blast was a total failure, this is what that would taste like. It's ok, but not that amazing. 7/10.

All in all, thank God there's regular Mountain Dew.

inb4 lol fat Americans and their "fizzy drinks"
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I hardly drink any other flavors than regular and the occasional code red. I don't know why people lose their shit for these kinds of things, regular is clearly the perfect drink.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
ADBOT.

Lol, not really. I have never tried Mountain Dew but by the sounds of it, they taste horrible.
The game fuel ones always suck.

Those 2 World of Warcraft labeled ones were the worst purchases of soda I have ever made.

The only Mountain Dew I will drink anymore is LiveWire
Code Red is my favorite.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Alkaline 64
ADBOT.

Lol, not really. I have never tried Mountain Dew but by the sounds of it, they taste horrible.

It's like fizzy syrup, with a bit of a fruit flavour to it.

I can't drink more than a small bottle every few weeks.
Fanta > Mtn Dew
Anyone seen the European +Caffeine mountain dew?
I've seen some people drinking it here, its like NEON bright green and says like +extra energy..
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
OG Game Fuel is and will always be the shit. We nearly destroyed our kidneys when it first came out.

The WoW Game Fuel redux was good, but not as good as the original. They did bring back that original with the "Blue Mana" version, but it was ever so slightly different.

Only had the green flavor from the newest one. I'm hoping the red is the original again, but I haven't had it to know.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Fanta > Mtn Dew

Oh man... I don't even like sugar in my coffee, still might end up getting one for the sake of it though. I dunno about Fanta, it leaves you with a weird taste in your mouth after a while...

Anyone know where to buy this in the UK???
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Fanta > Mtn Dew

I'm too lazy to find a thumbs_up.jpg, but it's how I feel.

Strawberry Fanta (or Welches for that matter) <3
Quote by duggyrocks
The spar round the corner from me mate

Is it a big retail store? I'm dying to try it and I can't find any stores with it
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by HelpTravesty
ITT: Diabetes

The lack of Mountain Dew I get because of that shit is horrific.

**** diabetes.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
relevant. even if they're not talking about the same thing, it still all applies here too.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
These type of things never make it here..

We only have regular Mt dew and code red. Which are both amazing.

Voltage hasn't been here in forever, and we haven't had the game fuel stuff since Halo 3.
Quote by fallenangel20
OG Game Fuel is and will always be the shit. We nearly destroyed our kidneys when it first came out.

The WoW Game Fuel redux was good, but not as good as the original.

I'm hoping the red is the original again, but I haven't had it to know.

Pro-tip: they're all the same recipe. It's always been the same.

And it's always been the best soft drink ever created. Red Game Fuel is the shit. My fridge is stocked full of it right now. I got super excited when I heard it was coming back.

I wasn't a fan of the WoW Blue kind, and the Green kind out now is just like a flavor they had out briefly a year or so ago. It's alright but it's pretty similar to regular Mt. Dew.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by NosralTserrof
Oh yeah, Mountain Dew Throwback is the shit.

Agreed. Do they still make it?
Mountain Dew is disgusting. I wish Dr. Pepper would get more creative with their flavors because the 'special' ones that I've tried from them have all been good.
love is love // return to dust
Diet Mtn Dew

I haven't had non-diet in a year or so.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Dewmocracy Distortion Dew was the best flavor I've had ever. Thye pretty much loaded it with artificial Lime flavoring, but enough to actually make it taste different compared to the others. It lost because White Out was ****ing white. **** our brains and their fascination with color.
Quote by Mudmen190
Mountain Dew sucks baaaaaalls.
Sprite ftw.

Quote by tancanada
Mountain Dew is disgusting. I wish Dr. Pepper would get more creative with their flavors because the 'special' ones that I've tried from them have all been good.

you both are terrible people. i hope something very bad happens to both of you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

Best flavor so far!!
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by W4RP1G
Agreed. Do they still make it?

They've done "limited editions" 4 times, but according to Wikipedia, it's gonna be here for good.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Mt. Dew rots your teeth, man. But I still love it. Just finished off a can, actually. Haven't tried the new Game Fuel, though. I prefer to stick with the original and whatever the white Mt. Dew is (forgot the name).

Edit: Also, forgot about Livewire. That stuff is epic.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Everything other than Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew tastes like shit. /thread
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
Surge was the shit back in the day.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
I want to try these new flavours, but if they're based on a shit game did you expect them to be good?
Quote by AWESOMO 3000
Those look awesome. We only get one flavour of mountain dew here in England :/
I'm sure I saw an advert for them outside Boots so they must be in England as well.
With mountain dew it goes like this.

hand me a normal mtn dew n i'm like

hand me a code red and i'm like

Hand me a baja blast and i'm like

anything else, **** it, I don't care.

that being said, the only place to get baja blast around here is taco bell so
Voltage>All other Mtn Dew flavors

^8? That's it?! Sound like a bunch of pansies in here!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Page 1 of 3