Hey y'all,

I'm sure most of you are aware of Movember approaching and for those of you who are unaware let me let you in.

Movember is a time (November) where men all around the world grow mustaches to help raise awareness for prostate cancer. Some people take it seriously others not so much.

Last year, a few friends of mine and I got together and decided to make a team for Movember, since a couple of my friends' fathers and an uncle were battling prostate cancer at the time. So we came up with a name called 'The Fuzzy Muzzies' and decided to participate ion this glorious time. We started off with a goal of $1,500 and surpassed that in the first week! We raised nearly $4,000 by the end of the month!!

We created a fan page on facebook to help spread the word of what we are trying to accomplish and to make people more aware of this month and what it's about and to get people to participate.

Basically what I'm asking is to go to our fan page at http://www.facebook.com/TheFuzzyMuzzies and click the 'like' button to help get our name out there.

Also, if you are feeling very generous and want to make a contribution, you can make a small donation of any amount to me at: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/686474/

If you do either or of those things I will love you forever

Thanks for listening Pit!!

Edit: Forgot to mention proceeds go to Prostate Cancer Canada
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Last edited by Maillouxlp18 at Oct 27, 2011,
What does "raising awareness" mean?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
What does "donation" mean?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by drdoom8793
Already signed up to be a rep!

Then I already love you
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

liked it
shared
and growing a stache

edit my freind said shed donate if i keep my stache all month

she knows how i hate not shaving
Last edited by supersac at Oct 27, 2011,
Also called No Shave November and has been going on for a long time, not just for prostate cancer.

I for one will grow a beard and promote awareness for nothing but the fact that I have facial hair.

Quote by ErikLensherr
What does "raising awareness" mean?

It means absolutely nothing. It's a way for people to feel good about doing very little to "solve" a problem.

LYKE OMG, change your facebook picture to a cartoon character to raise awareness for breast cancer LOL~~~~!

Fortunately, OP is actually trying to raise money. Good on him, I suppose.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
$4000, that sounds about right for a new Les Paul Custom.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by wyldething
It means absolutely nothing. It's a way for people to feel good about doing very little to "solve" a problem.

LYKE OMG, change your facebook picture to a cartoon character to raise awareness for breast cancer LOL~~~~!

Fortunately, OP is actually trying to raise money. Good on him, I suppose.

I do agree with you on a few levels, but what we are trying to do is get our name out there so in the future we will be able to get donations by ourselves without using Movember as a medium. Once we do this, we are hoping to use the money donated to us to help local families with any costs while they fight prostate cancer.
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

Quote by supersac

edit my freind said shed donate if i keep my stache all month

she knows how i hate not shaving

That's awesome!
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I for one will grow a beard and promote awareness for nothing but the fact that I have facial hair.

Mind if I sig that?