I was just playing around, and then came across this riff; I could swear I've heard it (especially the first half) on synth somewhere, but I just can't think of where it's from; does anybody have any ideas? It's at about 160 bpm.

e|----------------|----------------|
B|----------------|----------------|
G|----------------|----------------|
D|----------------|----------------|
A|----6-6-----7-7-|----7-7-6-6-----|
E|4-4-----7-7-----|0-0---------7-7-|

Edit: I put a quick demo of it on my profile, to show kinda what I remember it sounding like.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 27, 2011,
Without completely knowing how you're playing it it seems to sound quite similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6S5CJWlco
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
crazy train? i duno
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Yeah, I was thinking Bloc Party too.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah, I recognize it. It's in a song called "Just the Girl" by the Click Five. Look it up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Yeah, I recognize it. It's in a song called "Just the Girl" by the Click Five. Look it up.
I've never heard that before either. I may try to find a synth with the same tone, so I can recreate it.
I uploaded a quick demo of it on my profile, to show you kinda what I remember it sounding like.