Anyone have any experience with these Floyd Rose Trems? they're around 70 and tax, havent heard anything about them. I know the Gold Standards are Gotoh, Schaller, and Original Floyd Rose Trems, but i cannot afford an expensive Floyd and a Guitar to put it in at the moment, not even counting Pups yet.
Current Playing Gear:
Johnson DeQ 2 Distortion Pedal
Peavey ValveKing 1x12 50W Tube Combo
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
I have yet to hear anything bad about them. Some people with the kits from GFS have complained of the crappy LFR but the thing is the LFR they have in the trem section and the LFR that comes with the kits are not the same.

If you are not comfortable with it then try a Floyd Rose Special. I had one and the knife edges stayed sharp and after a week straight of trying my hardest to be dimebag it never lost its tuning.
http://www.gpdusa.com/Tremolos-Floyd_Rose_Special.html
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Oct 27, 2011,
^so basically the ones listed in the Tremolo system are better than the ones that come on the guitars stock? sorry if i'm sounding stupid, it's been one of those weeks.
Current Playing Gear:
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
I have one on my LTD. I got it used, and its got some flaws. But Its still pretty great. Ive played guitar with OFR and I dont see a major difference.

Also, If youre going with the 'fastloader' system.. I think its easier than the double locking.. Just slide the strings thru the bridge and around the tuning pegs (like a fixed bridge).
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Last edited by MidniteHaze at Oct 27, 2011,
Well, i guess for $100 you really can't complain about something midway between a LFR and an OFR, however i could check eBay to see what is there used, damn well better do my homework on floyds first, wheres a good spot to start?
Current Playing Gear:
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal