i dont like you very much and if you want me to
(i'm sure you want me to) i'd advise that you
pluck your lip wear deodorant
speak like someone beautiful would speak
wear nicer shoes and above all please
dont be so fucking WEIRD.

sincerely,
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Honestly, I can't tell if this is creative or just spiteful.
Personally, I'm hoping spiteful.
Quote by greyeyedfire

This. Like stoned pissed off ots
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
My friend has this half-serious theory that children don't exist yet because they don't know anything about the real world.

I like this.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Aaron, I'm glad you got something out of this. The night of my twentieth birthday (a few months back) I ended up having a panic attack thinking about how different my capacity to absorb the world was when I was ten and how different it was now that I was twenty and how much bigger the world will be and how different the language I speak will be in the following decades. My younger brother is going to start high school next year and I don't know who he'll be. I didn't know who I would be. I hardly know who I'll be tomorrow. The world is rough for children, I think. We don't know what's 'normal'; rather, we care so much about what is 'normal', but there's so little substance to work with. It hurts me that the most innocent, pure people are so easily corruptible because of age, capacity, so much - especially now that teendom (and maybe pre-teendom even) has become such a hugely articulated part of our culture of exploitation.

rant rant etc, hope you're doing well. I'm taking a class on Nietzsche with a professor that's a good friend of mine and it makes me think of you sometimes - I think you'd like it, and I'd love to catch up sometime.

Quote by greyeyedfire

... did you think this was written from my perspective, with the author as the narrator? I thought it was rather obvious that this is written in character and meant to be a social criticism but if not, I'll work on that.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

also if anyone would like me to crit a specific piece please leave a link otherwise I'll just go hounding through your profiles for the most recent piece or sumf
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i keep waiting for that tumblr to update and it never does, vintage.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

I could only take this from your point of view, since anyone without children would probably think the same. I could really relate to this as I've had to baby sit a couple times this month.

That was good.
Quote by vintage x metal
Aaron, I'm glad you got something out of this. The night of my twentieth birthday (a few months back) I ended up having a panic attack thinking about how different my capacity to absorb the world was when I was ten and how different it was now that I was twenty and how much bigger the world will be and how different the language I speak will be in the following decades. My younger brother is going to start high school next year and I don't know who he'll be. I didn't know who I would be. I hardly know who I'll be tomorrow. The world is rough for children, I think. We don't know what's 'normal'; rather, we care so much about what is 'normal', but there's so little substance to work with. It hurts me that the most innocent, pure people are so easily corruptible because of age, capacity, so much - especially now that teendom (and maybe pre-teendom even) has become such a hugely articulated part of our culture of exploitation.

rant rant etc, hope you're doing well. I'm taking a class on Nietzsche with a professor that's a good friend of mine and it makes me think of you sometimes - I think you'd like it, and I'd love to catch up sometime.

Saadia, I love your brain. We recently did a unit on existentialism in my lit class and we talked a teeny little bit about Neitzsche and it was ****ing awesome, and I asked my teacher if she knew about Heidegger and she said no. Learning useful things outside of school is always more awesome than learning inside. PM me if you'd like to catch up on things.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Isn't Neitzsche the one who said that in order to accomplish your life's goal, you had to not talk, ever ?
I like this, I've seen your posts a lot in the drug thread and I've also always liked the way you convey the weird shit you feel.

I don't really have anything critical to say though, sorry.

I guess if you have time to check out my piece I'm writing for this stoner chick I know, I'd love to have your comment.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492296
Last edited by fenderdude06 at Nov 1, 2011,
cob - sorry matt and I have not been keeping up will get this going again

grey - no, contrary to little miss sunshine or whatever

everyone else - thanks i'll get back to your pieces
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja