So house music has made it into the top 10 on iTunes in the US with Kaskade's newest release Fire and Ice. I think it is a pretty good C and the chilled down "ice remixes" are a pretty cool contrast and show a lot of the deep house style that Kaskade kind of started from. All in all the guy is a G and we should say how much we like his music here.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I just started getting into him a few weeks ago when my cousin linked me to his BBC Radio Essentials mix. I loved it. It gave me the impression that he was an electro house producer, though. I looked up 4am, which was included in that mix, and I actually really liked the original version a lot. So I got Love Mysterious.

I'm gonna get Fire and Ice pretty soon, stoked to hear it. I've heard a few tracks on youtube, and I like how even though each version of the song is so different they're still fundamentally the same.
Definitely a really good CD man hit America like no other house CD before. It's a really cool concept, I've heard live that the guy is live amazing too.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...