notice the details of the ship, and the hardware of the bass wow!!!
Attachments:
millenium falcon.jpg

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Last edited by Narcotics at Oct 28, 2011,
This has to be some kind of joke. You didn't even post the pic. But we all know what you're talking about so... wow!!!
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
This has to be some kind of joke. You didn't even post the pic. But we all know what you're talking about so... wow!!!

(nerd switch engage) bothan spies have stolen the pics. (nerd switch disengage)
I'm human and what is this?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I sense a disturbance in the force.
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.

is this what you meant?

no, really, I don't actually know what you're on about.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
ya thats what i meant but the pic was too big at first and i didnt notice til now sorry!! \
lol kinda anti climactic now :P

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
that's kinda lame. and I like star wars.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I hate to admit this, but that came out of my home town of Santa Cruz. The "artist" that made it is called Robbie Schoen, and he has made at least two versions--one for guitar and one for bass. One of them hung in the local indie record shop window for a while. He works in mixed media and make guitars out of all sorts of odd things, like Ouijia boards.
Quote by the humanity
that's kinda lame. and I like star wars.

This. And I always wanted the big Millennium Falcon toy.

That being said, can she make the Kessel Run in less then 12 parasecs?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass