Page 1 of 3
Very high, in fact. You don't know what anyone else got, but you can assume most people did pretty well in it. You get near 100%, missing out on the 100% without having to do much work at all. You feel annoyed about this. Are you being arrogant or is this pretty reasonable?
I'm really used to getting good grades without trying, so I'm used to it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Craigo
If the mind is supervenient can we ever meaningfully be held accountable for our actions?

I have no idea. Can we?
I've topped the class knowing that I didn't get 100% on the test but knowing that I had outdone everyone else in the class. I've set the curve at 75% before lol. Engineers these days...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
anything above 80% as an overall grade lets me keep my guitar.

i hate it when people get mad about getting "A"s in school. that is like saying, "man, i'm so rich ".
Last edited by stonedhippos at Oct 28, 2011,
It's kindof a "man if I did that good without trying then maybe I should've tried a little bit more so I could get a 100%"
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
It's kindof a "man if I did that good without trying then maybe I should've tried a little bit more so I could get a 100%"

It's more like a "man, I did that well without studying. Sweet, that probably means I can do it again."
Quote by blake1221
It's more like a "man, I did that well without studying. Sweet, that probably means I can do it again."

This is true to how I think everytime after a test.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i never whine when I the rare occasion of getting a good grade presents itself.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by bradulator
This is true to how I think everytime after a test.

Exact same for me.

Edit: which goes without saying...since I said it...

>_>
I wouldn't care. I always did well in school with minimal effort. Had a 95 average through high school. Only took notes when the teacher graded us on it.

My trig teacher hated that I never took notes

And the year before that I would get my algebra 2 teacher mad by doing all the work in my head and getting most, sometimes all, of the questions right
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by darkstar2466
I've topped the class knowing that I didn't get 100% on the test but knowing that I had outdone everyone else in the class. I've set the curve at 75% before lol. Engineers these days...

this

i've only ever gotten a 100 on a test in an intro to circuits class and the class average was a high 80. tests normally average around 50s for my mech. engineering classes.

i don't try as hard as i should for an engineer and i do somewhat well. i get mixed results that normally depend on if i do the homework or copied it from a solution manual i never had to try at all in high school and i would do well. how i miss those days...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Idk sometimes ill get a B and feel bad, until I found out most people got 30's then I feel Better
Quote by Craigo
Oh, the boundary for the top grade is 70%, not 90%, you crazy Yankies, you.

So 70% is acceptable? If that's the case, no wonder you all brag about your education... you get an extra 20% chance to succeed! lol
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by izbbass
And the year before that I would get my algebra 2 teacher mad by doing all the work in my head and getting most, sometimes all, of the questions right

I used to do that until my teachers decided that if you don't show your work they wouldn't give you credit.

On topic, an A is an A and pretty much all of my assessments are just memorizing and regurgitating facts so I don't place much weight on my performance on them either way.
Depends on how you usually do. If you're a C student then you shouldn't be upset by it. If you consistently score A/A+ then maybe you can be upset at not quite attaining your goal.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
If I throw off the curve, I'd be rather pleased. If not, I would feel that I'm not good enough.

Yes, I'm twisted like that.
Quote by Craigo
Very high, in fact. You don't know what anyone else got, but you can assume most people did pretty well in it. You get near 100%, missing out on the 100% without having to do much work at all. You feel annoyed about this. Are you being arrogant or is this pretty reasonable?

I'd say it's an equal mix of arrogance and reason, and would subsequently hang myself after checking recent facebook posts
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by CrossBack7
I'm a real hardass on myself when it comes to academics, so I'm never satisfied unless it's a 100. Which are becoming more and more rare

Organic chemistry is just ravaging my bunghole.

i love organic!! i sometimes plan all my movements in my head with curly arrows
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Meh. I'd just be happy that i passed. (for a change).
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
If I get 65% I'm happy, anything above that is bonus.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I scored a 17% on a math test once.

The cool thing was that the only question I got right, I figured out my own way.

somehow
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 3