dude, mad guitar skills THUMBS UP!!! If I should pick out something to work on tho, I am really not too fond of your vibrato. Seems pulling it a little off (noticeable in other videos). C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491531
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
Quote by Kiwara
If I should pick out something to work on tho, I am really not too fond of your vibrato. Seems pulling it a little off (noticeable in other videos).

I have been told that and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, (i'm self taught so if i did learn something wrong it's understandable), any advice or pointers as to what I'm doing wrong, or how to improve?
Vibrato is oscillating between pitch and off pitch (on pitch-off-on-off-on-off). Now what you do is you start on pitch, go off, but then don't return all the way back and go off again. So overall it sounds off tuning. I had the same problem and sometimes still have it. Having a nice vibrato is a whole life run. For me, this method worked: tray playing flat, without vibrato, and throw it in only on notes, where you have enough time to concentrate and make it very fluid and controlled. Over time, you will learn how to do it without so much concentration and you will throw it in more often. Try doing it really slow.
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
Alright thanks man! I really appreciate it, people had told me my vibrato was off, but never explained EXACTLY what it was so I'm sitting there going .... I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'll definitely try and practice that.