Hello, friends,

We are Backchat, a new metal/hardcore punk outfit from Kyiv, Ukraine, ready to kick your brains out!

After years spent together and apart in experimenting with different genres of heavy music, in autumn 2010 we finally got together to find our own way of expressing ourselves in a stream of clatter and rumble. Heavily influenced by various genres from hard rock and rock and roll to black metal, crust etc and inspired by such rock idols as Converge, Motorhead, Dillinger Escape Plan, AC/DC, Disfear, Kiss, Doomriders, Pulling Teeth, Trap Them, Mastodon, Integrity etc. we are trying to invent our own mixture of metal and hardcore punk music.

Feel free to download and share with your friends our debut self-titled release:

1. No One Wins (1:35)
2. Fume of Carouse (2:58)
3. Harbour of Wrecked Arks (4:18)

Free download

Our official blog :

Listen online:

If you are interested in our music and want to know more about our recent activities, please follow us here, or on:

Cheers!
Last edited by MetalSwag at Oct 28, 2011,
Sweet Stuff Liked your Page , Maybe you should also start a youtube page for music videos and new songs ect.
Quote by InThePast
Sweet Stuff Liked your Page , Maybe you should also start a youtube page for music videos and new songs ect.

Thanks! We'll start it, for sure!
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Whoa, nice. I expected really generic Earth Crisis-y stuff, bu this is very rock n' roll. Keep it up.

Thanks! I think i should edit genre description.
Wow, amazing songs! I can hear so many different styles and influences, very interesting music.

Love the bass tone aswell, could you tell me what bass gear that you recorded with ?

5/5 stars
Quote by vismbr
Wow, amazing songs! I can hear so many different styles and influences, very interesting music.

Love the bass tone aswell, could you tell me what bass gear that you recorded with ?

5/5 stars

Fender Precision American Deluxe through the Amptweaker Bass Tightdrive into a handmade bass amp (the owner of the studio made it himself using shemes of 70's Fenders and Ampegs)

Thanks!

To all - download our songs, "like" our facebook page, tag us on last.fm, ofcourse if you like our music)) Cheers!
Cool stuff! I really enjoyed it, and it's not really my style. Brilliant playing and the tone was pretty good too. Gave you a like on FB.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it
Quote by Boav
Cool stuff! I really enjoyed it, and it's not really my style. Brilliant playing and the tone was pretty good too. Gave you a like on FB.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it

It is done) Thanks!