Page 1 of 3
Hey guys, it would be fun to have anohter all-purpose late night chat thread again. We had one back in the day and terrencemaddox, synpet, myself, and few others used to post in the odd 'why are we awake lol' hours. Other UGers would chat witth their fellow night-owls as well.

So... hello. darkstar here. It's 2:19 on the west coast of the United States. I hurt my shoulder skateboarding again today, even though I should have been resting from the initial injury earlier this week. It's hard to stay put when you're an active person.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It's 22:23 over in New Zealand and I'm about to go to bed because I just had to sit through a four hour award ceremony and I've eaten nothing but shit all day and now I feel terrible.
^ &that

I feel obliged to stay for a while in chat rooms, and one should, to experience a good chat room. But I'm gonna be doing some work too, so thread chat is nice for intermittent reponse.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Oct 28, 2011,
It's 11:33 here, lol.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by TheAbsentOne
5:30 AM here. I'm always up all night.

That's the spirit. A hundred years ago, guys were sound asleep, probably drunk, at these respective times.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
2:35am, read through darkstar's engineering posts. Good read; I'm a first year engineering student right now.
Did you participate in the old late night shenanigans, Avedas? I think we had a crew that would hijack threads lol.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
4:42 AM

getting drunk by myself...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
4:42 AM

getting drunk by myself...

2:50 am getting drunk by myself. Bacardi oakheart
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by darkstar2466
Did you participate in the old late night shenanigans, Avedas? I think we had a crew that would hijack threads lol.

Nope. I already have a chat thread. Another would distract me far too much
Quote by DempseyPunk

haha!
Bacardi Superior.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Oh. You think 2:19 is late, Ts? Pshhhh.

I am sorry that was out of line, chat thread. I have egg on my face, I better get the shell out of here. Omelet you guys know something though... My plans were scrambled. Damn poachers. It is currently a dark time. The sun has set on the autumnal darkness of my life. I don't have much left.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Oct 28, 2011,
Quote by Avedas
Nope. I already have a chat thread. Another would distract me far too much

Makes sense to me. This one's for people to holler at each other through the night. Ima have to sleep in a sec, so I'll be back tomrorow.

Quote by DempseyPunk

Quote by Harvey Swick
haha!
Bacardi Superior.

I had a couple pints of pumpkin ale earlier, though with a friend. Driking rum by yer lonesome is great though. I used to love Whalers rum for $10. That's a dark rum tho.

Quote by ripple07
Oh. You think 2:19 is late, Ts? Pshhhh.

I am sorry that was out of line, chat thread. I have egg on my face, I better get the shell out of here. Omelet you guys know something though... My plans were scrambled. Damn poachers. It is currently a dark time. The sun has set on the autumnal darkness of my life. I don't have much left.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I've seen enough days of quickly changing ****ed up sleep cycles to warrant an award. 2:19 isn't late per objective measures, but subjective only.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Ah. The subjective self relies on the imagination of the imaginer. I concede that it is quite late, for the normals out there. Urchins like me are outside of late and early, they simply are not there.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
3:31 AM, here. There are usually two reasons that I stay up every night. The first one is studying. The second is inertia. As long as I'm awake and still partly functional, being awake is much preferred to going to sleep. On days that I have to get up at 7 AM (Tuesdays and Thursdays), I usually get to sleep at around 2 or 3. My girlfriend actually congratulated me on going to sleep at 1 AM one night. Mondays and Fridays are a bit more relaxed since I don't have class until 12:30. Hence why I'm up at 3:40, posting on UG and eating pop-tarts. Wednesdays I get up at 8. Figured I should include that detail, since I included everything else.

I do tell myself that it needs to change...

Despite all this, I know a guy whose sleep schedule is so ****ed up that just two nights ago he woke up at 10 PM... Wat.
Quote by RedDeath9
Despite all this, I know a guy whose sleep schedule is so ****ed up that just two nights ago he woke up at 10 PM... Wat.

ggg1 ggg3

What up, night owls?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
The damn owl outside my window, thats whoo.
Quote by Gabel
._.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
It's 8am, I'm posting here inappropriately lollolol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
11:50 pm here. It's actually quite early for me, I've been up until 4 the last few days. I need to be up early tomorrow to watch a game though so I should probably sleep soon.

edit: I want some chocolate! but I brushed my teeth already
I have like 30 chocolate frogs and they're not going to eat themselves
cat
Quote by guitarxo
11:50 pm here. It's actually quite early for me, I've been up until 4 the last few days. I need to be up early tomorrow to watch a game though so I should probably sleep soon.

edit: I want some chocolate! but I brushed my teeth already
I have like 30 chocolate frogs and they're not going to eat themselves

Just brush them again after? Also if you eat chocolate after brushing your teeth it tastes all minty and nom.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Just brush them again after? Also if you eat chocolate after brushing your teeth it tastes all minty and nom.

Too lazy to get up And it's bad for you if you brush too many times. I'm overprotective of my teeth lol
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Too lazy to get up And it's bad for you if you brush too many times. I'm overprotective of my teeth lol

Really? Huh... didn't know that.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Really? Huh... didn't know that.

Yeah, it can cause your gums to recede and destroys your enamel.

...I just made myself more paranoid.
cat
It's 2:19 here in the plains of Canada and I just got back home from driving my very drunk housemate back home. Another one is still at the bar and I'll be picking him up in an hour or so. I've had way too much caffeine and I don't think I'll be sleeping very much tonight.

So what's up everyone?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread