The head of the eurozone's bailout fund is beginning attempts to persuade China to invest in a scheme to help rescue member countries facing debt crises.

After meeting Chinese leaders, Klaus Regling said there were no formal negotiations and would be no deal now.

It is thought China may pay about 70bn euros ($100bn) into the fund, which is expected to be boosted to 1tn euros.

Meanwhile French President Nicolas Sarkozy said debt-ridden Greece's entry to the eurozone was a mistake.

Greece was "not ready" when it joined in 2001, he said, adding that it could be rescued thanks to a new deal on the debt crisis.

European leaders worked into the early hours of Thursday in Brussels to secure an agreement aimed at preventing the crisis from spreading to larger eurozone economies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15489202

China is going to own the world.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15489202

China is going to own the world.

Hmm, what's that old saying: "If you owe the bank $10,000, the bank owns you. But if you owe the bank $100,000,000, you own the bank."
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I think there's gonna be a cold war between the US and China in about 10-15 years.... inevitable.
Quote by behind_you
China will have it's uprising soon, so no real worries.

Glad to see you're finally unbanned

I'm hoping it will coincide with the people revolting against their fascist government.

Kensai was banned?
Its potentially dangerous for China and the rest of the world because if the Eurozone ****s up like this again and its China's problem and not just Europe's, and that would affect the whole world.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Thank You, Thank You my impending minions!

>_<

Only joking - was inevitable really. I'm not surprised one bit. You can blame the other countries for letting Greece join the EU, not Greece itself.

Quote by Twofly
Yeah we all know China is gonna take over...after the 3 year old toddler incident I think we all have the right to be very scared and shit ourselves

You better hush up or I'll run you over myself
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Oct 28, 2011,
Yeah we all know China is gonna take over...after the 3 year old toddler incident I think we all have the right to be very scared and shit ourselves
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Yeah you could see this coming from miles away.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yellow is the new Jew.

I'm joking!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by behind_you
China will have it's uprising soon, so no real worries.

Glad to see you're finally unbanned

Thanks bro. Colling unbanned me, guess he was tired of waiting for that pic

Quote by Harmonius
You better hush up or I'll run you over myself

Aw man... too soon, too soon.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sewoo55
I think there's gonna be a cold war between the US and China in about 10-15 years.... inevitable.

I think thats an optimistic time frame.
Lol

European UGers aren't going to be able to make fun of Americans for being in debt to China anymore.
Quote by WaterGod
Lol

European UGers aren't going to be able to make fun of Americans for being in debt to China anymore.

This European UGer can make fun of all of you

Sometimes it really helps to not be a member of the EU.
Quote by metaldud536
Kensai was banned? Where was I?

This...Where the hell was I and what was I doing?
Germany is getting destroyed atm, without Germany the euro would have probably collapsed or some shit.
yup, telling ya'll it'S coming, theres gonna come a time when we'll be shooting asians instead of nazis.