Hey, guys.
Built my very first acoustic Diddley (not the classical 1-string version though, this one has 2 strings).

This is my first one and therefore I have no experience playing a Diddley whatsoever. So this is purely a video for sound testing purposes. I kinda like how it sounds without amplification - raw and buzzy.

What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT33FcL9QVw
diddley bows are the best. glad you gave it a shot
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
SWEET! You stated you didn't know how a real bo sounded. They sound just like that! Great job dude! Nice playing by the way. Great to hear someone who's not tone deaf playing one.
Now you need to make yourself a cigar box guitar, a cardboard box bass, a suitcase drum and a wood stomp box. Be a one man band.
Nice! I never got around to taking any video of mine, and then it fell apart...oh well, I'll build a new one sometime lol. They're so fun to play around with!
That's pretty awesome, I built one with a skateboard, a bass string, 2 single coils, and some bullets
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab