Hey Guys, I read the rules and couldn't find anything specifically forbidding this, so I hope its ok!

I've recently started a Blog, about music and generally interesting things I find. There isn't that much on it, but take a look if your interested. There will be more stuff in the future.

http://somemuzic.tumblr.com/#

thanks
I don't follow things like that. But, if I did, I doubt that would make a good enough impression on me to keep checking it often.
Do you talk about dance music?
edit: Yeah I don't plan to click for the sake of clicking
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Oct 28, 2011,
Good start. You should be more opinionated and have something to say that generates discussion if you want more people to notice your blog. But don't take that advice and run off a bridge with it.

Check out this blog post - kind of captures the essence of blogging, in my opinion.

http://ww2.samhart.com/node/125
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think your blog posts are too long, you should try shortening them a little to keep them concise and engaging.
Quote by TokaiEX
I forgot how helpful you all were

Well you never told me if you are going to talk about the latest and greatest dance tracks from around the world.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Well, I was actually trying to help...

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
there's a ****ing tumblr thread bro

my link is below
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by TokaiEX
It's interesting, i promise

I trusted you and you lied to me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.