Looking for a new guitar that will make play like
The 30 seconds to mars music.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Budget?
Current Gear?
New/Used?

Answer those^^

Until you answer that, Gibson Les Paul. Its what their guitarist uses.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by imfat
Hey dudes,

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

no guitar can "make" you play like anyone. as mentioned need a budget and perhaps some insight to the gear you already have.
Quote by imfat
Hey dudes,

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

lolwut.
the guitar is not gonna play for you, so you you probably want to keep that in mind.
If your one of those who want to sound exactly like a band, you should look up their guitar model (and brand), but I think the amp and the rest of the gear matter way more than the guitar itself to get a good sound.
Well if I'm honest budget is not an option, also I've been told that I should look at stagg guitars, unsure though...
Budget is not an "option" sort of thing. You either have a budget, or you cannot buy a guitar. Please try to address the questions asked in the first post. We can't help you if you ask unanswerable and vague questions.
Ok then, I have no budget, whatever you guys suggest I can look into, currently I just use my old westfield acoustic, new or used I'm not too bothered
Ken Lawrence Explorer.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by imfat
Ok then, I have no budget, whatever you guys suggest I can look into, currently I just use my old westfield acoustic, new or used I'm not too bothered

No budget...thats pretty unreasonable.....then I'd tell you to go to GC and buy every guitar they have (in each color if you would like).

We at least need a vague budget. So would you like to spend (keep in mind that you get what you pay for, higher you go better the instrument is):

a.) $100-$300
b.) $300-$500
c.) $500-$1000
d.) $1000-$1500
e.) $1500>

I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for you....now PICK A LETTER

and BTW Roc, I sigged you. Hope you don't mind.....
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Easy. Gibson Les Paul Standard!!!!

A guitar won't make you play like a certain band though. It might give you a relatively close sound but you'll probably need to find out what kind of amp they're using to match their sound also. Chances are they're using mesa or marshall amps and they are very pricey Approx $2000+ Mesa maybe a bit more.

However I believe their guitarist uses les pauls. I play one myself and I have the attitude that it's the ONLY guitar I'd ever want to play. Maybe an ES-335/33. But other than that I'm a les paul guy
Gibson Les Paul Standard Ebony
Epiphone SG G-400
Schecter C-1 Blackjack Diamond Series
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112