Here's a song I started writing today, pretty happy with how it's going. It was recorded in garage band and this my first real attempt at producing an original song and using effects. All recorded with a singstar microphone and my Takamine acoustic

Clicky
Last edited by fooby. at Oct 28, 2011,
I love the atmosphere created by the delay in the background. Very post-rock (which means I will always approve ) I really liked the part around the 2:00 mark as well, although I did notice some timing issues with the rhythm guitar here and there.

I'd recommend bringing that background delay forward a bit if you're going to repeat the same guitar throughout the song, it'd be nice having that be a prominent part of the song over top of the simple guitar.

Excellent start though. Feel free to review any of the songs in my sig if you're so inclined
It's pretty barebones, but you can't fault it so far. I would never have guessed you had done this was such basic equipment.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!