Page 1 of 3
So who else isn't getting drunk this Halloween weekend. And why not?

I don't think I'm going to. Tonight I'm not in the mood, and tomorrow I have to work until close, so it'll be pointless.

But, on a side note, I get to play a Halloween show instead. So I'll totally be rocking that Banana Costume!
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
I work at 8am, gg. However I have a two-day weekend for the first time in a month on Tuesday/Wed next week, and I get off at 4 on Monday. Going to get drunk and watch horror movies with my friend, which is what we do every week anyway lol so nothing special.
sunbather is shit
Stayed in tonight, but tomorrow will be quite blurry.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Not getting blasted tonight...... but damn it's gonna be hard trying to remember the next 3 days!! lol
I'm not because I have to work every goddamn day and Sunday and Monday are my only two nights off, so i'll be damned if i'm going to waste it on getting crunk.

I'm just going to relax all day Sunday, catch up on my TV watching, do my homework, etc. Monday i'm going to stay home and watch horror movies while handing out candy to small children.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If I drink these days I don't get drunk, I just get ill so it kinda put me off, I can still lose a week though without trying lol. I might still try a drink just to show comitment
I don't drink much at all, so I'm not. I don't have any friends to hang out with even if I wanted to
I'm getting candy
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
I wasnt planing on it but then i remembered from my drunken daze my birthday is that weekend
I'm the DD tonight, and tomorrow I'm busy so...no.

But I made up for that Wednesday night instead since I got Thursday off. It was a good time.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I work on halloween, and I didn't get invited to any parties

foreveralone.jpg
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Well I'm feeling pretty good but I feel your pain. I don't drink much at all, the last time I drank was a couple month ago. ;
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
My neighbors are drunk. Caught one of them lying half naked in my bushes a couple of minutes ago.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
My neighbors are drunk. Caught one of them lying half naked in my bushes a couple of minutes ago.

that's one of the most legit things I've heard in awhile
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
Couple beers tonight, few beers tomorrow, sober sunday, getting sloshed monday.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by BeastModeEngage
that's one of the most legit things I've heard in awhile

The idiot was trying to get back into his house, but ended up taking a turn into the side of my house. If you look close enough you could probably see his face print on the wall.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by chaoticfables
I'm not getting drunk. It's a Monday and I have exams in two weeks

Two weeks? I had an exam this morning and I still got drunk last night!
I haven't drank in about six months and the girl I'm hanging out with doesn't drink, so I probably won't.
Nah, Halloween will be spent watching horror movies. I don't really care for partying that much
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Well, I was kind of planning on going out dressed up like Quail Man from Doug... but I work all weekend, with the exception of Monday night, and I really didn't feel like buying some clothes to wear for one night.

So efff that noise.
Quote by Gmp
Two weeks? I had an exam this morning and I still got drunk last night!

You and I must have different stances on exams then
I'm drunk now. I will be drunk tomorrow for proper celebration, then have class Monday night where I will be sober. After said class, I will of course get drunk.

Seriously--**** Halloween, these are days that we have to get out of bed and experience life. Being totally blitzed is the only way to get through them without killing ourselves.
I dont think so even though I have the whole weekend off.

Might be doin mushrooms on halloween though

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Went out last night for some drinks, didn't get a hangover but I could only have 2 hours sleep because I had stuff to do today.

I might have a few quiet ones tonight (not getting smashed though) and jam on Madden 12 though after I get some food.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I was out last night, and got horribly drunk. In a banana costume with "herpes" written on my arm in fake blood. Luckily I don't really get hangovers.

But never again do I do a bottle of tequila by myself.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by bradulator
I'm not because I have to work every goddamn day and Sunday and Monday are my only two nights off, so i'll be damned if i'm going to waste it on getting crunk.

???????????????????????????????
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 3