Hi, so I wanna make a pedal board that can house a Line 6 Pod HD500 as well as some more pedals here and there and a power supply for under $50 max. A little bit over is fine also. Another important aspect is that it needs to be in a case that I can carry anywhere.

The only problem? I have no skills in woodworking or painting or anything of that sort. I wonder if you guys could tell me what I need and instructions OR point me to a good website with lots of pictures and explanations on what to do and what tools and materials I need to get me started.
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Just Google it man, that's what I did when I built mine. It gets the job done, but it's not very professional. All I basically did was buy a few pieces of wood, and screw them together, giving me a slanted surface to mount the pedals on. I don't have a case for it, so transportation is pretty lame. It's also really heavy due to the fact that it's solid wood, and has 8 pedals on with, with a power supply mounted underneath. I have a Voodoo Labs power supply, so it keeps the cords nice and neat. I suppose you could just use a normal power strip, but you'll end up with a lot of excess wires and it won't be as clean cut.

I plan on posting some videos of my gear soon, so I can try and remember to send you a message if you wanna see my pedalboard.

It cost me about $32 if I remember correctly for the boards, screws, and velcro strips (for mounting the pedals)
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
google "ikea gorm pedalboard"
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Do what I did

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1490716

Drafted up a design, bought the wood ($15), cut it with a saw, shaved it to correct lengths, wood glued and screwed it in together with self embedding screws. Never had experience with woodworking before either I had my old man give me a hand holding it together whilst I screwed it together but I'm sure you can find a mate to give you a hand
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Do what I did

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1490716

Drafted up a design, bought the wood ($15), cut it with a saw, shaved it to correct lengths, wood glued and screwed it in together with self embedding screws. Never had experience with woodworking before either I had my old man give me a hand holding it together whilst I screwed it together but I'm sure you can find a mate to give you a hand

Yea I actually took a look at that thread before I posted mine. Alright thanks for the help. Hopefully my board won't become a total safety hazard haha. I just really want it to be a board/case as well just for easier carrying purposes which is why I want to make a pedal board anyways.
Current/Main Gear
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8

TOTAL cost less than $45.00, less the power supply which is a daisy chain type supply that I picked up at Musicians Friend for around $30.00

Send me a PM and I'll write up the instructions and plans...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
You can get pretty cheap with it. Some pine, some nails, and some velcro will make a basic pedal board big enough for what you need for well under $50.
Absolute cheapest method: Cardboard and duct tape. I saw the band "Hooray For Earth" and lol'd when I saw the singer's pedalboard.
Quote by Papabear505

TOTAL cost less than $45.00, less the power supply which is a daisy chain type supply that I picked up at Musicians Friend for around $30.00

Send me a PM and I'll write up the instructions and plans...

OMG that is exactly what I was looking for!!! I'll pm you soon!
Current/Main Gear
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8