#1
A You Laugh You Lose/Post hilarious images thread anymore?

I'm not looking through multiple pages and searching is for suckers.
WHAT do you want?
#4
There's a rage comic thing somewhere.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.


Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
#5
Quote by Stugg334
There's a rage comic thing somewhere.

You have to go through like 20 pages before you start finding them funny though
#7
The problem with YLYL is that 60% of the posts are people complaining about reposts, and the other 40% are people complaining about the people complaining about the reposts.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
#8
Quote by devourke
You have to go through like 20 pages before you start finding them funny though


It's still the closest thing to YLYL.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.


Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
#9
Quote by the bartender
The problem with YLYL is that 60% of the posts are people complaining about reposts, and the other 40% are people complaining about the people complaining about the reposts.


From what I remember, that 60% was just two Monkeys: One going all WAAAAAH REPOST and the other one chastising him.
#10
Quote by Stugg334
It's still the closest thing to YLYL.


Keep saying that and RageThread will get closed too.

>_>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
#11
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Keep saying that and RageThread will get closed too.

>_>


*closest thing to what YLYL could have been
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.


Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
#12
Start a new one.

I've heard a lot of people down on YLYL begin closed but can't we just get another one going with less bs? I dunno, seems like a reasonable consolation. Just call it something different like...

YLYL 2
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.


#13
Quote by mystical_1
Start a new one.

I've heard a lot of people down on YLYL begin closed but can't we just get another one going with less bs? I dunno, seems like a reasonable consolation. Just call it something different like...

YLYL 2

It always works in the beginning, but the bullshitting will start eventually.

I'm all for a new one though. I miss it
#14
to answer your question TS, no, there is not.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
#16
Quote by nathan:-)
Someone start one please!!!
I miss YLYL

You'll need to PM one of the Mods to get their permission.

You'll get denied.
#17
Why do the mods care about one thread? It isn't like it costs them a lot of time.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
#18
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why do the mods care about one thread? It isn't like it costs them a lot of time.

Their inbox probably gets cluttered with people reporting it.
#19
Quote by the bartender
The problem with YLYL is that 60% of the posts are people complaining about reposts, and the other 40% are people complaining about the people complaining about the reposts.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
From what I remember, that 60% was just two Monkeys: One going all WAAAAAH REPOST and the other one chastising him.

These.

Still a good thread, though. You just hade to wade through a lot of whining.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
#20
I think the mods should let us have the YLYL back. The pit's changed. There are less and less regulars and more 11ers who have never heard of it. I reckon it's safe to say that it won't be spammed as much as before as long as there are strictly enforced guidelines (No reposts, no spam, no porn/nudity etc). There aren't that many 'fun' threads anymore. We're running out of shoop ideas and MS paint stuff (Feel free to tear me a new asshole here since I haven't been frequenting the pit that often anymore). I think it would be more than reasonable to allow it back, as long as someone moderates it and keeps everyone in check.

Of course, I'm almost sure that this decision is entirely up to Carmel so there's probably no way we're ever having it back.
#21
I can remember it really pissing a lot of people off. Especially minorities and that one jewish guy.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.


#22
Well, I always loved it back when I posted here last year sometime. Too bad it's gone, and sounds like making a new one would be a hassle...
WHAT do you want?
#23
Quote by Kensai
These.

Still a good thread, though. You just hade to wade through a lot of whining.


I'm just trying to remember which user it was who always got pissy... was it genghis? I'm probably wrong, but it was a reg, and that person probably contributed more to it being closed than anyone.
#24
Quote by Tomozaurus
Well, I always loved it back when I posted here last year sometime. Too bad it's gone, and sounds like making a new one would be a hassle...



rage against the machine.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
#25
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm just trying to remember which user it was who always got pissy... was it genghis? I'm probably wrong, but it was a reg, and that person probably contributed more to it being closed than anyone.

It was godhimself.
#27
Why do the mods care exactly? If a couple of users wanna argue with each other, who cares? Doesn't affect the mods in any way if you asked me. It took seconds to scroll past the bullsh*t to find the decent posts.
#28
Godhimself, UG's Protested Hero. Or at least that's what his thing used to say. Only reason I remember is because of the final few pages of YLYL which sadly I was there to witness

I'm just glad I have the Nightmare thread. Only thread I regular that's still posted in in the Pit. I usually just stick to the gear sections at this point.. Pit is getting slow and rather dull. I wish I made an account way earlier when I just lurked.
#29
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm just trying to remember which user it was who always got pissy... was it genghis? I'm probably wrong, but it was a reg, and that person probably contributed more to it being closed than anyone.


That fucker pisses and moans about anything and everything nowadays.

"Everything is shit, nothing is original or funny etc etc blah blah blah".
#31
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I can feel the hate from here, fellow Yellowbelly


It just annoys me. He posts Lil B video links and stuff, and then complains that EVERYTHING ELSE is awful.

#32
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm just trying to remember which user it was who always got pissy... was it genghis? I'm probably wrong, but it was a reg, and that person probably contributed more to it being closed than anyone.


It was always

1. Godhimself bitching about reposts
2. Genghis or some random UGer responding to it
3. Godhimself replying to above response
4. Another guy joins the argument
5. Stevehouse comes in and tells everyone to calm down
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
#34
Quote by Kensai
It was always

1. Godhimself bitching about reposts
2. Genghis or some random UGer responding to it
3. Godhimself replying to above response
4. Another guy joins the argument
5. Stevehouse comes in and tells everyone to calm down

Stevehouse was the one guy pretty much trying to hold everything together and keep it civil so it stayed open.. Sadly he wasn't enough.
#35
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Lincolnshire yellowbelly?

You must have seen the Lincs FM car stickers?



Lol, I know what you meant about the Yellerbelly thing :P The confused face was in addition to my original post. As in 'he does this, and it confuses me'.


Or something like that...


#37
Quote by mystical_1
Start a new one.

I've heard a lot of people down on YLYL begin closed but can't we just get another one going with less bs? I dunno, seems like a reasonable consolation. Just call it something different like...

YLYL 2


There were like 8 or 9 of them, I think.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE