Hi people, can anyone tell me the sonic differences between the Original Crybaby GCB95 and the Crybaby Classic GCB95F?

And which one sounds better with high distortion?

I play primarily heavy metal so any tips and advice would be good.

Thanks guys!

BTW I watched the comparison on youtube by gearmandude but I need some other opinions... so yeah.
As Rob said, the GCB-95F uses a Fasel Inductor, which offers a sweeter sounding wah, but isn't worth the massive price jump.

Your best bet is to jump on eBay or Craigslist and find yourself a GCB-95 in good condition for cheap and to have it modified. Modifications are cheap and improve the sound dramatically and save you atleast $100 or more.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
hmmm thanks, but may i know exactly what modifications are needed? Cuz when you say modify, its kinda vague...
I have a standard Crybaby from about '94 and I've preferred it to any other wah I ever tried. It's bog standard so I'm pretty biased against all the hate against them. They're so cheap on Ebay, I can't see how you can go wrong as you can always mod them after.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
Take old parts out. Put new parts in.

Google "crybaby mods," there are a million of them.