Page 1 of 3
....in the northeast U.S. (I live in Pittsburgh, PA)

But seriously, it's the end of October, and snow is coming down, like big.

Here's a shitty cell phone picture to demonstrate.

It may not be that bad, I mean, the roads are still clear and they're keeping them salted, but we're not even halfway through fall. Crazy times, man. Crazy times.

To keep this from being locked, what do you think about snow? I love it, personally.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Freakishly early. I saw snow before Halloween once in SW Pa. When I was about 5.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
At least you american's can handle it to a degree. If anything like that happened here in the UK we'd probably write it off as the apocalypse or something. Snow is evil.
Same here man.
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
E--4-
B--4-
G--4-
D--6-
A--6-
E--4-
It's just been constantly raining and getting colder in the UK. Apparently there's been a few patches of snow around.

Personally I hate it. All it does is make me damp and frozen, and grind our pathetic little country to a standstill.
im an australian and wat is this
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Being in Florida is so ****ing boring. It's the same climate year round. The leaves don't even change color.
pinga
I had a dream last night that it was snowing
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Cb4rabid
Being in Florida is so ****ing boring. It's the same climate year round. The leaves don't even change color.

Trust me, you've got it good.
You probably will never have to endure and live in weather with the temperature -20° C
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
You probably will never have to endure and live in weather with the temperature -20° C

But on the flip side... hurricanes.

I went on a trip to Florida once and got snowed on while in the Universal Studios park. Not much, but it visible.
I like fresh snow that has just fallen but, when it turns into slush it just makes me sad.

The UK over-reacts to snow SOO much.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Megadethfan245
Snowy in America but Sunny in Canada? This is crazy!

The thing is, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by Darkflame
no snow yet in Canada (at least Montreal), but that shouldn't wait looking at the temperatures we've been getting...

OMG somebody else in this forum is from montreal!

OT: I find it weird that you guys in the states are getting snow and we're not! but it's on its way, I've had to scrape the frost of my car the last couple of days in the morning..
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
I remember it snowed here in Texas last year...in February...
Last edited by LostKeys at Oct 29, 2011,
Quote by Flying Couch
But on the flip side... hurricanes.

I went on a trip to Florida once and got snowed on while in the Universal Studios park. Not much, but it visible.

True, and now that the climate is getting rougher, I bet that we'll be seeing harsher hurricanes hitting the east coast.
DeVillains!
Jelly bro
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I love snow! I also love the sun and the rain. I love all types of weather except the destructive ones.
cat
Quote by Ylasto

Florida is just heaven's waiting room ;
pinga
Lucky son of a mother-duck. I'm jelly as hell.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I have a feeling that this winter is going to be bad.

And by bad i mean freaking great because i love snow and cold weather.
Sail upon the open skies
Pretty early but we get snow in November sometimes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It never snowed here.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Chicagoan here. Earliest I've ever seen snow is mid-September, which was a couple years ago. I loooove snow, and we got a ton of it last winter. Forecasters say this winter is supposed to be even worse, I just wish it would start already.

EDIT: This was in February of this year, and I want moar:

(Invalid img)
Last edited by RicoTheBeast at Oct 29, 2011,
Yep, I'm in MD as well. I looked out my window this morning and was pretty surprised, we usually never get snow until sometime after christmas.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'ma get a nice cup of hot chocolate coffee and enjoy it.

It's been snowing all morning so far. Prediction is 5-8 inches. I've never seen snow this early in Eastern PA before.
Up here we're only supposed to get 1-2 inches. Yesterday they said 3-6
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Yeah we got our first snow on monday or tuesday. Shit sucks.
Check out my band Disturbed
I WANT SNOW HERE!!! I generally like where I live, but the general climate is too warm for my liking.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Page 1 of 3