Dump all guitar/music related high def images or desktop backgrounds here!

these can be picks of guitars alone, band logos, not guitar music related pics, anything!
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?
So what did the HighDef/Desktops imagine? Come on OP, you can't leave us hanging like that.

One of my favorites. I edited this particular one though and couldn't find the original. :\
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Oct 29, 2011,
Quote by michal23
So what did the HighDef/Desktops imagine? Come on OP, you can't leave us hanging like that.

lol
Wallpapers are the origins of the computer screen. They are readily available online. Instead of keeping a plain background on your computer screen, you can download many types of free wallpapers. Using free wallpaper is easy. All you have to do is choose the wallpaper without to be used on your computer. Then click on the link that applies to the resolution of your screen. From this, a new window. The wallpaper you selected appears in the window. desktop wallpapers
I don't like desktop images, I just find them distracting, so I always have mine set to plain black

Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
I don't like desktop images, I just find them distracting, so I always have mine set to plain black

Quote by spitonastranger

Hahahahaha

Back when I had the luxuries of a desktop instead of an anti-piracy warning, I had this
http://www.dualmonitorbackgrounds.com/albums/macabre/DoorsOfInsanity.jpg
Dual monitors 4 life
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538

Me too

cat

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I have the picture of the presents opening children, Soviet Russia style. I think it's time to change it now since Christmas was a month ago.
West Ham United
Quote by Diane123
Wallpapers are the origins of the computer screen. They are readily available online. Instead of keeping a plain background on your computer screen, you can download many types of free wallpapers. Using free wallpaper is easy. All you have to do is choose the wallpaper without to be used on your computer. Then click on the link that applies to the resolution of your screen. From this, a new window. The wallpaper you selected appears in the window. desktop wallpapers

...smart adbot, there.
Quote by Diane123
From this, a new window.

That's fucking zen, man.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by guitarxo
Me too

Meh. Desktop backgrounds are overrated, the windows always cover them up anyway...

Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2