My friend wants to sell me this guitar http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-DKMG-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-with-EMGs-520313-i1449272.gc
He bought the version without EMG'S and paid like $699 for it used then he put EMG 81's and 85's on it and did some other work and wants to sell it to me for $400 is it a good deal?
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
you sir, should buy it, in my own opinion. It's half the price of a new one. You Really wouldn't see that kind of price very often anywhere, even in local music stores.
Colorado Avalanche
maybe its just me but every single link to guitar centre that ive opened from ultimate guitar says that the item is no longer available and show a blank page.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
maybe its just me but every single link to guitar centre that ive opened from ultimate guitar says that the item is no longer available and show a blank page.

Link doesn't work for me either.
^If you're using Internet Explorer, the GC site doesnt like it for some reason.

That isn't a bad price at all, but I would play it first and check the wiring. Anything that isn't stock on the guitar actually devalues its worth.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Arch1119
^If you're using Internet Explorer, the GC site doesnt like it for some reason.

That isn't a bad price at all, but I would play it first and check the wiring. Anything that isn't stock on the guitar actually devalues its worth.

^ ahh that would explain it. I know Internet Explorer is rubbish but its served me well all these years so I cant bring myself to use another browser lol
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
If you have the money, try it out, make sure everything works and that you like playing it, and then HELL YES you buy it. It's a nice guitar and that's a really good price.
You sir either buy it or regret it in shame since if it's in great shape the guitar it will be a SUPERB deal.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Loaded just fine for me with Firefox 7.0.1

Totally depends on "what other work" actually means, but yeah it's a good deal for the guitar assuming it doesn't have any problems. Anytime I consider buying something that the owner has worked on I always check (and check again) that he didn't screw something up or halfass it. I'm sure he's solid with his work but everyone has a fudge once in awhile. And nothing's worse than a fudge that surfaces in the middle of a gig, such as a wire coming loose because the owner before me couldn't solder worth a damn.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
Loaded just fine for me with Firefox 7.0.1

Totally depends on "what other work" actually means, but yeah it's a good deal for the guitar assuming it doesn't have any problems. Anytime I consider buying something that the owner has worked on I always check (and check again) that he didn't screw something up or halfass it. I'm sure he's solid with his work but everyone has a fudge once in awhile. And nothing's worse than a fudge that surfaces in the middle of a gig, such as a wire coming loose because the owner before me couldn't solder worth a damn.

The owner did not do it himself he paid a proffesional to do it.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe