Page 1 of 2
So there's a girl that I'm seeing who refuses to have sex with me at my house, because there's always someone there(and she's uncomfortable with her body or summat), or her house(because her parents are always there). And ****in' in a car in the woods is out of the question because of all the axe murderers that frequent the North Florida woodlands.

So I come to you with a question: Is it acceptable to pay for a hotel with cash? Do I offer collateral, such as a kidney or a bag of meth or something, or do I put down a deposit for possible damages and risk losing a hundred dollars for a one-night stand?

Or should I just rape her in the woods?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Kill her and then rape her and then eat her.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You've already reached the right solution.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You both don't have to walk in together. Just go in by yourself, pay. Check out the room. Call her and tell her to come up to the room
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
If she's gonna be picky, be a gentleman and make her pay for the damn hotel.
Quote by bluekirby7
You both don't have to walk in together. Just go in by yourself, pay. Check out the room. Call her and tell her to come up to the room

The ones that I've checked out have a room rate. I could cram twenty people into one room and pay the same rate as if it was just me by myself alone sipping scotch and crying into dirty pillows.
But with nineteen other people watching me.

All those hotels want credit cards though. And I'm trying to find out how shifty it is if I ask to pay in cash. I'm nineteen. I just never stay at hotels. >.>
If you don't know the answer without posting on here, you aren't mature enough to be having sex yet.

Wait until you've grown up and you'll know what you should do.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
you ALWAYS have ppl in the house? where the **** do you live in, a cemitery?
Quote by GaryBillington
If you don't know the answer without posting on here, you aren't mature enough to be having sex yet.

...Whoah, I just want someone to give me milk and read me a bedtime story. Does that come with sex?
^not sure on how knowing whether hotels accept cash or not relates to the maturity required for sex.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
read the hotels FAQ section and if its not there email or phone them
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by K Reyn
I work at a resort and we do accept cash. We like to have a CC on file for the reservation but it is not a must. Usually there is a $50/night deposit as well.

If I pay in cash, I also have to pay the deposit. I get that deposit back after they check the room and see if I haven't written my name in blood and shit on the ceiling, rght? That's what I want to know. If there is a deposit, how much is it usually?
I always pay for hotel rooms in cash, although they usually want a credit card for a deposit for obvious reasons.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You could just call a few hotels in the area >_>

EDIT: Also, disregard anyone who says "you're too young to have sex", the pit is host to a number of bitter virgins.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Last edited by son_of_bodom at Oct 29, 2011,
Quote by Crazymike100
axe murderers that frequent the North Florida woodlands.

should I just rape her in the woods?

I think you've found your answer and your alibi.
Quote by Crazymike100
If I pay in cash, I also have to pay the deposit. I get that deposit back after they check the room and see if I haven't written my name in blood and shit on the ceiling, rght? That's what I want to know. If there is a deposit, how much is it usually?

The deposit is usually $50/night. That would be cash up front, with a cc the amount is only authorized. You get it back at the end of the stay and it is usually only taken for any incidental charges. Room service, parking or resort fee, etc.
Quote by K Reyn
The deposit is usually $50/night. That would be cash up front, with a cc the amount is only authorized. You get it back at the end of the stay and it is usually only taken for any incidental charges. Room service, parking or resort fee, etc.

Say, for sake of the matter, that a stay at Days Inn is roughly $50 a night. Plus the fifty dollar deposit. Would they care if I check out after staying there for five hours? Or even twenty minutes. xDD
this sounds like a fuckin expensive one night stand
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Crazymike100
she's uncomfortable with her body or summat
You really should get to know her better, son.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 29, 2011,
Quote by Crazymike100
Say, for sake of the matter, that a stay at Days Inn is roughly $50 a night. Plus the fifty dollar deposit. Would they care if I check out after staying there for five hours? Or even twenty minutes. xDD

If you pay for the night you can leave whenever, it's your room. However, if you do only plan on staying for that long I would try to avoid the deposit. Ask if they can just set your reservation up as a "no post." This just means you won't have any charging privelages to the room. It might also help to give them some lame excuse like, "I have been driving for 20 hours and just need a few hours sleep. Is there anyway I can just avoid the deposit?"
I say you get a new girl. This sounds way too expensive and complex for some penatratial coitus.
Quote by ChamsRock
I say you get a new girl. This sounds way too expensive and complex for some penatratial coitus.

No, too much work. TS get a flesh light.
Quote by ChamsRock

Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Crazymike100
So there's a girl that I'm seeing who refuses to have sex with me at my house, because there's always someone there(and she's uncomfortable with her body or summat), or her house(because her parents are always there). And ****in' in a car in the woods is out of the question because of all the axe murderers that frequent the North Florida woodlands.

So I come to you with a question: Is it acceptable to pay for a hotel with cash? Do I offer collateral, such as a kidney or a bag of meth or something, or do I put down a deposit for possible damages and risk losing a hundred dollars for a one-night stand?

Or should I just rape her in the woods?

what
Surely you can get a cheap hotel, and paying with cash surely isn't a problem?

Whenever I go on holiday, even in reaaal nice hotels it's always paid in cash. You may need to book ahead if it's a busy place, but oh well, if it's close by you could do it in person, drop a deposit of like 10% off or something and all is well.

Unless it's a super fancy place, but something like a travelodge or a premier inn (I assume you have equivalents to these in the US, just cheap one night hotels, essentially made for business trips and affairs) would suffice for a quick romp.
It sounds to me like she is just fending you off. If you get a motel room she'll probably make the excuse that using one would make her feel like a cheap ***** or some such bullshit. Tell her to hold a pillow over her head while you're banging her if she's afraid of people hearing her.
Quote by GaryBillington

This. If you are immature enough to not know this then you shouldn't be having sex.
There's this one hotel nearby that charges $30 for 3 hours. When I paid with cash they would always swipe my driver's license. I guess in case any damages were made.
Quote by ethan_hanus
This. If you are immature enough to not know this then you shouldn't be having sex.

Dude, he's only like 5 months younger than you, don't get condescending. Its not even a really stupid question anyway.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by ethan_hanus

Da **** are you talking about?

All he wants to know is whether you need to have a credit card to put down the security deposit on a room, or if you have to pay in cash.
Quote by son_of_bodom
You could just call a few hotels in the area >_>

EDIT: Also, disregard anyone who says "you're too young to have sex", the pit is host to a number of bitter virgins.

I have sex on a regular basis and I think either he or she are too young to be having sex. If you're not willing to do it in the general vicinity of your parents, you're too young.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by MyS3lF
you ALWAYS have ppl in the house? where the **** do you live in, a cemitery?

Theres always someone home here. My mom doesnt work, have a little sister, have a younger brother and a dad. Someone is always home.
Op, dont do it. I watched that 70s show and you remind me of that episode
Just fuck your hooker in your car like an adult.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have sex on a regular basis and I think either he or she are too young to be having sex. If you're not willing to do it in the general vicinity of your parents, you're too young.

Thats a pretty high horse youve got there
Page 1 of 2