How have things changed? Are you happy about the changes? Anything happen that you didn't expect? Anything upset you about how you have changed? Do you have any major regrets?

I would have to say that a year ago I was a lot happier, just started the course of my dreams, had a girlfriend that I loved dearly and my musical skill was progressing very well. Since then I have started smoking, which is something I never thought I would ever even try, I started smoking weed this year but already gave it up due to not seeing the point and now me and that girl have broken up. So much has changed in the past year but I wouldn't change any of it, I seemed happier back then but I feel better now. I have no major regrets apart from not kicking the weed sooner.

So what about you pit?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I was at a school for gifted students....and having fun...i got kicked out....and now i am having no fun....

Life gets worse as you go....well so far for me it has.....Then again I am only 17....So what the **** do i know..
I haz gotten gud
started smoking weed

its fun

im a better musician and am playing at more shows and a year ago but not as much as two years ago
i also started college which gives me alot of spare time to do stuff i want but not spare money to do what i want so meh

im also hangin out with this girl i like alot more and last year i was single happy but single and trying to change that this year

its been a good year
Quote by ApatheticMe
I was at a school for gifted students....and having fun...i got kicked out....and now i am having no fun....

Life gets worse as you go....well so far for me it has.....Then again I am only 17....So what the **** do i know..

This. Nothing feels real or genuine anymore, it's all bullshit.
I wouldn't say that much has changed about me, but this semester is shaping up to be quite good. Just gotta keep looking up and moving forward...
If this thread would have been here last year, then I would be all like: "I became a completely different person and life because so much more awesome and I feel great".

This year, it's like "meh". Still the same person I was less year, maybe a bit more layed back. Still, things are much better than two years ago and I think my life is pretty great right now
Everything was awesome two years ago, now not much is awesome at all.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I haven't really done much, just watch the world turn more shit than it normally is.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last year on november the 4th I got asked to audition in a band which I found awesome at that time. I was only playing bass for a 4 months at that time. And now exact 1 year and 1 day later this band is playing its last show ever. But I was one of the most awesome years ever, finish my school and I got allowed in a school in which they teach Music-management (actually all the 'non' fun stuff about music) And I learned so much this year about just being in a band and my timing (in music) progressed a lot, the playing it self not so much (but that's what I think, my mom think I'm doing just great )

So I had a very nice year and I learned a lot of stuff about life, the things you can't learn at school so I happy
Eerily similar. 'Cept I dress better now.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I was a stoner. Now I'm a computer nerd. I'm also a bit nicer and easier to talk to.

Wat.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Oct 29, 2011,
Quote by SlayingDragons
I was a stoner. Now I'm a computer nerd. I'm also a bit nicer and easier to talk to.

Wat.

I know people that are both. In fact I know a lot of people who fall under both categories
Well last year I was a music elitist, and I cared way too much about everything. Now I care a little less (feels good) and just recently I've decided to become swole. Been workin out and eating right for about 3 weeks. I feel good and even a tad more confident in my ability to live life. Like talking to people, dating, learning how to drive, all that stuff. I got a haircut, from 20 inches to 10 inches, last week and now I look better than ever. My acne is almost completely gone.

I guess I've just matured and changed for the better.
i've gotten a ton better at banjo, quite a bit better at keyboard, i've made a bunch of friends at school, i've made a bunch of friends on UG, i actually figured out what i want to study in school, i've gotten involved at the school radio station, etc. things are way better than a year ago for me.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The last one year of thinking about my life will do more for my future than all years before combined. So yes, it was an important year. Great things planned for coming times.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
A year ago I was worried as shit about university admissions and I guess it would be just a little while before I fell into a depression that I still haven't gotten out of. Life is shit.
I think im lost and through certain circumstances have lost my identity and personality and therfore still searching, same ups and downs as last year
I can see things getting better soon, which terrifies me because whenever I get the feeling things take a turn for the worst. Besides that, nothing has changed since last year. Sometimes I get some freaky deja vu because of how similar they are...
Quote by chaoticfables
I know people that are both. In fact I know a lot of people who fall under both categories

I still am a stoner, but nowhere near as much. I meant predominately, that's who I was.

There's nothing wrong with being both either; if you ever saw the first gen computer geeks, you'd be like "I'm pretty sure I saw them on acid at woodstock."
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Oct 29, 2011,
This exact weekend a year ago was the start of a pretty dark time in my life. Kinda like to think I'm better now.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.