Hello!

I'm thinking of buying a new guitar... an Ibanez LP Art320 actually :P
My mainly play rock and metal music! I'm not a professional guitarist ... i'm still an amateur!So i would like some help!Do you think thats its a good guitar or it doesnt worth it?
Here is a link : http://www.thomann.de/fr/ibanez_art320bls.htm

Thanks!
I have the art300 and like it a lot. The neck is a bit smaller than a les paul. The pups are kind of dull clean but sounds really good distorted. The pups distorted is the only reason I didn't put blackouts on it.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
I have the art300 and like it a lot. The neck is a bit smaller than a les paul. The pups are kind of dull clean but sounds really good distorted. The pups distorted is the only reason I didn't put blackouts on it.

yes thats what i wanted to hear! I really want some good distortioned sound!
Thanks for the reply!
if you want really good distortion tone and like that neck/body also look at the arz models which have emg's that you may or may not prefer over the dimarzio's
(arz 800 finish is really nice but a bit more expensive)
Quote by funeralllllllll
if you want really good distortion tone and like that neck/body also look at the arz models which have emg's that you may or may not prefer over the dimarzio's
(arz 800 finish is really nice but a bit more expensive)

i see.... i find arz 800 great but i need a guitar which costs around 500 Euro... That's why i'm asking about the art320
Thanks for the reply!
I think its worth mentioning that if youre gigging get strap locks because the buttons get loose easily.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
I think its worth mentioning that if youre gigging get strap locks because the buttons get loose easily.

aha ... thanks for the tip!