So I got this tab of the song "Revive In Me" by Dreamshade, from the band members, so I was really excited about playing it. However, I went to look at the tab (In GP) and figured out that something may have gotten messed up, and that the song seems pretty unplayable as far as what's written on there goes. Stuff like making a jump from the third fret B string to the twelfth fret high E while keeping a steady palm muting progression of that third fret B string seems a bit ridiculous to me, I was wondering if anyone could re-place these notes on the fingerboard (as much of the song as you possibly can) so it's playable? The tab is on this site, if you need it, it's right here. Thank you if you decide to help me out, and I know this is an odd request.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Quote by j-falafel
So I got this tab of the song "Revive In Me" by Dreamshade, from the band members, so I was really excited about playing it. However, I went to look at the tab (In GP) and figured out that something may have gotten messed up, and that the song seems pretty unplayable as far as what's written on there goes. Stuff like making a jump from the third fret B string to the twelfth fret high E while keeping a steady palm muting progression of that third fret B string seems a bit ridiculous to me, I was wondering if anyone could re-place these notes on the fingerboard (as much of the song as you possibly can) so it's playable? The tab is on this site, if you need it, it's right here. Thank you if you decide to help me out, and I know this is an odd request.

As I don't have the paid tab subscription necessary to view your file, I can only see the preview, which I saw no difficulties in...as for your example, 3rd fret B string is 7th fret G string or 12th fret D string...either of those would be doable in your example...I presume you know the intervals between strings, and therefore understand the principle of changing notes to a different string???
Download TuxGuitar, it's a free guitar pro/power tab editor, just google it, and then use it to open the tab. If you click on a note in the tab then hold shift while pressing either the up or down arrow on the keyboard, it will move the note either up a string or down a string. This allows you to re-position the notes of the tab so it's easier to play.
That's something I didn't know about TG. And, @Darkness in Zero I do know about that and was just wondering if there was anyone who could help me do this, because I'm not very good with things like that.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."