for $400 at a pawn shop. I loved how it looked, felt, and played there, and there's a 7 day no questions money back guarantee, so I just instinctually bought it. Now I got home and checked online and see that they're $1000 new?

Am I missing something or did I get a actually just get a nice deal? There's only a few knicks here and there around the top and bottom edges of the guitar, nothing else.

Some pictures.

Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Last edited by BigBigWater at Oct 29, 2011,
Looks like it has coil splits, but the pictures are a bit small to be sure from here
Quote by nitarsh
i think its because its modded?

The odd switches and all are actually supposed to be on there. It has a Duncan Sustainiac neck pickup, I'm assuming they have to do with that, though I really have no idea how it works yet, haha.
Arms Of Empire
Please check it out? ;D

I believe it comes stock like that ^^

I've always thought a sustaniac would be cool to have. Have fun with it!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
It's got a sustaniac apparently and it came out in 2006, I just googled it and the only one I saw has the same switches.

Took to long to post lol
Yeah, DK2S not DK25, the S standing for the sustainiac.

Quote by Twidler
It's got a sustaniac apparently and it came out in 2006, I just googled it and the only one I saw has the same switches.

These were around for a few years before that. In fact, the one that TS has is from before 2006, because 2006 was when they changed the Duncan Designed pups for real Duncans, and changed the chrome hardware to black.
<---- jealous

the switches are for the sustaniac. one switch turns it on and the other switches modes.
Last edited by rebar71 at Oct 29, 2011,
Thanks for all the info guys, definitely satisfied with my purchase, haha.
Arms Of Empire
Please check it out? ;D