Page 1 of 5
Anyone else find Subway amazing? What do you usually order?

inb4 shitthread/10
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by devourke
We don't do *Unwitty comment*/10 do we?

This isn't /fit/ or Misc.

Tell me about it brah
RIP Tom Searle.
Subway is garbage. Their ingredients are about as fresh as anything else I could find in a grocery store freezer and toss in a microwave. I could make a fresher (and probably healthier) sandwich without tossing $5 at a bored teenager to rudely throw it together for me.

Then again, I don't care much for sandwiches so I might be approaching the subject with a bit of a bias.
Quote by MH400
Tell me about it brah

If you talk like this in real life, I hate you bro. I'm sorry, but I know one too many /fit/izens in real life, and they need to stop saying memes every 2nd sentence.
Firehouse is where it's at. Subway is like grocery store sandwiches.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Here in China, Subway is bad.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by devourke
If you talk like this in real life, I hate you bro. I'm sorry, but I know one too many /fit/izens in real life, and they need to stop saying memes every 2nd sentence.

lol, nah. I've been using 'brah' for the past 3 years or so.

In NZ, 'Bro' is used like every 2nd sentence. I said Brah as a joke and it kinda stuck.

And I'll give out a 'fuuaarrk' when I train til failure on my last set. But thats it.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by TheZephyrSon
^Never had firehouse, always wanted to try it. Iw onder if there are any near me...
EDIT: Aww, closest one is 88 miles away
Too bad. It's tasty. Jersey Mike's is good too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Italian BMT, brown bread, honey mustard.

EDIT: Actually, Charlie's subs is much better.

Quote by TheZephyrSon
^Never had firehouse, always wanted to try it. Iw onder if there are any near me...

Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 30, 2011,
Quote by MH400
lol, nah. I've been using 'brah' for the past 3 years or so.

In NZ, 'Bro' is used like every 2nd sentence. I said Brah as a joke and it kinda stuck.

And I'll give out a 'fuuaarrk' when I train til failure on my last set. But thats it.

Brah is all good bro, I live in NZ as well. It's the "Haters gonna hate", "U Mad?", "U Mirin" etc being used every 2nd sentence in place of real things which annoys me.
Italian BMT.

So much meat and variety, a little squirt of chipotle sw sauce, capsicum, tomato and olives.

Pwns...I might go find a subway later on when I've got the munchies...had to have an early dinner today.

Here in Australia and NZ it is just Subway only other joint I've seen was Quiznos and that was the only one...and there is like 9000 subway restaurants in my city, some are literally next door to each other.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by devourke
Brah is all good bro, I live in NZ as well. It's the "Haters gonna hate", "U Mad?", "U Mirin" etc being used every 2nd sentence in place of real things which annoys me.

Here I was thinking it was 'bru'.

Plinktum.
Quote by TheZephyrSon

lucky you! Closest one to me is 4721 miles!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Here in Australia and NZ it is just Subway only other joint I've seen was Quiznos and that was the only one...and there is like 9000 subway restaurants in my city, some are literally next door to each other.

Hahaha I went to Melbourne for this years Supanova, And on EVERY SINGLE STREET in the city, each one had a subway on it. In Sydney, there's one every for every 5 maccas basically. But it's like the other way round down there. But I love Melbourne anyways, so much better than sh!tty get stabbed Sydney...

Oh and Chicken bacon ranch toasted. BEST!
Black forest ham and turkey breast with ALL the veggies they have with either sweet onion or mustard dressing. Shit pwns.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
Quote by Duff_McGee
This guy gets it.

Anyone saying Subway is better than anything else hasn't actually had anything else. You just can't compare formerly frozen beef, peppers, and onions, with a fresh pound of beef, cooked right there, with all the juices and heat soaking into the fresh cheese and bread.

Subway is shit.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Subways are awesome! Better than any other takeaway.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I've had about 3/4 subways in my time. They were all pretty satisfactory.

I vaguely remember going in drunk and ordering a sub with all the meat you have on it, some nachos, and some lemonade.
The Indian guy behind the counter achieved greatness in a sandwich.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
EVERYTHING in Subway is made out of turkey. Even the ham.

I went there about a month ago and it was like ten bucks for half a cheese steak grinder.
Went to Mcdonalds last week and it was eight bucks for a big mac value meal.

Heck with that. For the same price you can go to an Italian deli or pizza place, or get a burger at a pub or something for half the price, no turkey rib meat in it, and it's so much better.

/rant
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
EVERYTHING in Subway is made out of turkey. Even the ham.

I went there about a month ago and it was like ten bucks for half a cheese steak grinder.
Went to Mcdonalds last week and it was eight bucks for a big mac value meal.

Heck with that. For the same price you can go to an Italian deli or pizza place, or get a burger at a pub or something for half the price, no turkey rib meat in it, and it's so much better.

/rant

they also have hybrid tunaturkeys.
yo.

I BELIEVE
^aw hell.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

****ing love Subway
I usually order steak and cheese, footlong hearty Italian bread, black olives, lettuce and peppers, no sauce.
Subway sucks a massive bag of dicks. It's well overpriced for what you get, it tastes crap and it's not even put together well. It's just chucked together by some guy who looks like he's the guy who refills the ingredients behind the counter with his own shit.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
It doesn't matter what you get, it always tastes just like the sauce you put on it.

If you don't have sauce it tastes like whichever bread it's on.

If you don't get bread it isn't a sandwich.

That being said I normally get the turkey, ham and bacon melt with mozzarella cheese, on Italian herbs and cheese with lettuce, pickles, tomato and cucumber.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Oct 30, 2011,
It's alright, but all fast food places suck, really. You kids will realize that eventually.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
there's a subway like two minutes from my college, so i don't really have much of a choice, especially when there's only really unhealthy takeaways as alternatives (which i am actually starting to frequent).

i usually order 6" italian herbs with cheese, chicken tikka and cheese toasted, olives jalapenos and mayo. with a drink, it's £3.

i wish there were better places around
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Colgate Total
Give it a lick!

are you speaking to somebody in particular?
I did. Until I started working there and got too lazy to wash my hands or use gloves. This made me realize other subway employees have probably done the same thing.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
I did. Until I started working there and got too lazy to wash my hands or use gloves. This made me realize other subway employees have probably done the same thing.

Page 1 of 5