I know this shouldn't be here, but considering the massive difference in people viewing this one that the actual place for this... Makes my chance of finding a band that much easier. Don't get mad or frustrated for this being here.

Looking For Band In Tennessee. I play Metal ( Not MetalCore ), I Old School Rock and Metal. SLayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath. I live in Brownsville TN and Im 17. I live 30 Min away from Jackson TN. The drive shouldn't be a problem... I just don't have a license.
Well do you also play Oasis songs
I want to join you if you play songs of Oasis and other alternative bands like:
Coldplay,
Gin Blossoms,
Vertical Horizon,
Semisonic,
Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Travis,
and The Beatles ..?
is it okay to you?
30 min away so the drive isn't a problem.......but you can't drive? Well that does make it a problem, for alot of people, unless you have your own means of transportation (Not being them).

But I can also feel the frustration of finding people who are willing to play and actualy dedicated to playing. Check Craigslist for other people who are in the same situation as you.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
30 min away so the drive isn't a problem.......but you can't drive? Well that does make it a problem, for alot of people, unless you have your own means of transportation (Not being them).

But I can also feel the frustration of finding people who are willing to play and actualy dedicated to playing. Check Craigslist for other people who are in the same situation as you.

Nah, Long story short, I got in Major trouble and wasn't allowed to get my permit until I'm 17. Now Im 17... The only problem is, is getting someone to teach me. I guess when I get my shit together I should re post this eh?
Quote by irang
Well do you also play Oasis songs
I want to join you if you play songs of Oasis and other alternative bands like:
Coldplay,
Gin Blossoms,
Vertical Horizon,
Semisonic,
Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Travis,
and The Beatles ..?
is it okay to you?

My playing plateau is mainly metal. Lots of rhythm with knowing enough theory to compose a solo over a decent chord progression or a riff that isn't to crazy. I honestly don't have my stuff together right now. I was out of it when I posted this forum so I kind of regret it. We can keep in touch over YT and share recorded songs, riffs, covers etc... I need a license and a car before I do anything. A job would help to. I would love to jam... But have no means of transportation. I need a job to buy amps and Equipment. Get my life on track. :P
Quote by SmurfGenocide
you live like an hour away from me. i would jam with you if you were closer

If I had a license I'd pack my stuff and drive the hour lol.