So I have a Boss BCB-60 pedal board. It's a great bit of kit and I'm getting on well with it. However, I'm not sure how to incorporate an FX loop. Here's a picture of how my pedal currently looks.

So the signal goes (right to left) Polytune Tuner -- Wah -- EHX LPB-1 -- EHX Memory Toy -- Boss CH-1 -- EHX Holy Grail then straight into the front of my amp.

I want the Memory Toy, the CH-1 and the Holy Grail in the effects loop, but not sure how to go about this.

On the top left of the board, there is two inputs, labelled A and B and there are two inputs under it labelled Return A and B.

Help?
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Oct 30, 2011,
I think it probably looks something like this:

Guitar -> Input A -> Pedals -> Return A -> Amp Input
Amp FX Send -> Input B -> Pedals in loop -> Return B -> Amp FX return

Not sure though.
...Free from it all...
...Breathe in the darkest fall...

...We laugh and cry though a brothers eyes for now...

I'm cool because I have lyrics in my sig.

You can call me Rob.
Top right is where my guitar goes in and there's a Send input, that's where the first cable plugs in
There is no input B. The reason for the second output's is in case you use any stereo pedals or such. I don't think it was intended to be able to output to BOTH the front of the amp AND the FX loop of the amp. It's one or the other, unless you get creative with switchers.
Quote by WtrPlyr
can't you just plug into your pedals in stead of into the board?

It powers all my pedals. I guess it just keeps it neater and easier to find what cable's what.