yeee check out my new guitar

bought it new probably the first guitar i bought new
800dollars or 800,000won. i live in south korea right now. i know its kinda expensive ut its korea so stuff are hell expensive here for music gear.

i read that sticky so here is my review

my guitar is tight
end.

lol jk
i only had it for a couple of days but heres my impression.
great tone, so many choices. defiantly not a beginner guitar because there almost too many choices haha sadly i only have a micro cube T.T but whatev i miss my vetta

i love how les pauls look and i love black guitars and love block inlays and gold hardware so this guitar is baller.

kinda heavy but thats cuz i used to own ibanezes and basswood is super light

the stock action is great low and nice to play but no fret buzz

neck is kinda more thick than I'm used to but my last guitar was a jem777dy so haha thats kinda expected

I'm looking forward to playing this guitar for a while yeeee
Beautiful guitar! HNGD

Always prefer Les Pauls to have a 1st fret inlay - I know it might be a little thing to whine about, but it just looks 'off' without ..
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Quote by Samhuinn
Beautiful guitar! HNGD

Always prefer Les Pauls to have a 1st fret inlay - I know it might be a little thing to whine about, but it just looks 'off' without ..

I think any guitar looks 'off' without a first fret inlay, unless it has dots, or no inlays at all.
HNGD,
Nice guitar, I'm just not into gold hardware. It reminds me of Old LowRiders with all gold trim.....just tacky.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
O_O

That's one hella sweet guitar you got there.

HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
very nice! and i can vouch for everything in S. Korea being WAY more expensive that the US.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
<3 my guitar too bad i can't play it loud cuz i live in a stupid apartment gahhh
Quote by LostKeys
I think any guitar looks 'off' without a first fret inlay, unless it has dots, or no inlays at all.

or this

and you'd BETTER agree with me

anyways, very HNGD!
Quote by Basti95
or this

and you'd BETTER agree with me

anyways, very HNGD!

nope.

that neck it too short.

there's no flying turtle.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
^ I just meant the birds, they look fine without the first fret inlay!
Are you even listening?
I hate the look of three humbuckers, and I never use a middle pickup, BUT, HNGD never the less. :P
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
That was my first Les Paul. It was a very nice guitar but it was the heaviest guitar I've ever played. It was insane. Sounded good though. But the neck pickup wiring was dodgy and just stopped working after about 6 months or so. I eventually found the pickups to be a bit weak. Plus, the middle pickup didn't really do much. That, combined with the weight and dodgy pickup selector made me sell it. But, in doing so, I got my Marshall Vintage Modern, so it's a far swap I think

HNGD!