what do you think of the carl martin octaswitcher? are there any alternatives? how about problems with it?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
I don't know what all the capabilities are for that pedal, but there are certainly others out there. Boss makes the PS-6 which does a shift as much as 2 octaves, and does 3 part harmony as well. That said, Boss are kinda entry level pedals as a rule so I'm sure there are others, and they probably have a better sound. I just liked the Boss for the 3 part harmony sound and the price.
Looks good never tried it myself i think you get a couple of loops with it for different setups.
is it worth the money?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Quote by IronMaiden76
what do you think of the carl martin octaswitcher? are there any alternatives? how about problems with it?

Looks interesting, but I dunno if it's worth it... how much is it?
gig rig or voodoo labs commander/pedal switcher combo.
For the octaswitch:
how to combine eight channels and eight loops without the complexity of a micro-processor

I don't like the sound of this. How he can use dip switches and keep it true bypass is beyond me, but hey, I don't know much.
RIP Gooze

cats
I like the concept though. All done with DIP switches and relays. Nice and simple and no pesky SS switches dicking with your tone. Simple and elegant, I like it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
i think i'm gonna get one. eventually.. and IbanezBossShred it's all good
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699