Hi guys,

I have been posting a few threads with questions about guitar as I am planning to buy my 1st electric and I don't really want it to be disappointing.

So recently I have came across this brand "Craftsman". I tried Googling it and was of no help. So I went down to the store and asked them about it. It happens to be there own manufactured guitar. They order the guitars and get it made in china or Korea ( I am not so sure ). They even provide 1 year warranty on the guitar. its really inexpensive guitar as the one I like comes for just $180. I am just worried as its not an international brand and not many reviews are available online.

Please suggest me if buying such a guitar is safe or not.

Here is the link to the guitar.

http://www.citymusic.com.sg/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=350

-
Thanks
-- Saurabh --
Guys... you are not actually answering my question here... Is it safe to buy such a guitar..? Will it give me the quality I need..
-- Saurabh --
Does it play/feel good to you? do you like how it sounds? These are qestions you'll have to answer.

If you like it and will be happy playing it, the name shouldn't matter
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It feels good and like the tone as well.. its rich and no fret buzz... I am scared if the quality is not good what if the parts started falling off..

I have heard things like that happening even with branded guitars so I am scared about this one too...

Quote by Robbgnarly
Does it play/feel good to you? do you like how it sounds? These are qestions you'll have to answer.

If you like it and will be happy playing it, the name shouldn't matter
-- Saurabh --
the wonderful thing about guitars is if things start falling off they are usually pretty easy to put back on. For $180, you aren't going to receive anything amazing and don't expect it to last a lifetime. But if you like it it should hold you over til you decide you want a new guitar and know which featured suit you better
If you've never heard of it, and it's presumably a tiny Singapore based brand, how on earth do you expect us to know anything at all about it?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
That is why I linked the guitar so that you can at least see the specs. But thanks, I guess I will just buy it.

Quote by Offworld92
If you've never heard of it, and it's presumably a tiny Singapore based brand, how on earth do you expect us to know anything at all about it?
-- Saurabh --
Guitars are like women. Grab the first one you can afford, then when your tired of it .... just stick it under your bed.
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
LoL

Quote by Dezerado
Guitars are like women. Grab the first one you can afford, then when your tired of it .... just stick it under your bed.
-- Saurabh --