Hey bass forum.
I have a Behringer BXL450A bass amp that I've owned for about two years now, and I've noticed some problems with it. When I play a C note on the 3rd fret of the A-string or 8th fret on the E-string i hear this metallic buzz. The thing is that this only happens on that one octave. There is also a slight buzz when I play a G-note on the 5th fret of the D-string or 10th fret A, not open G-though.

Does anybody know why this is happening?! T^T
I've tried playing my bass through another amp, so I'm sure that there is a problem with the amp. D:
Quote by KaitoNyappy
Hey bass forum.
I have a Behringer BXL450A bass amp that I've owned for about two years now, and I've noticed some problems with it. When I play a C note on the 3rd fret of the A-string or 8th fret on the E-string i hear this metallic buzz. The thing is that this only happens on that one octave. There is also a slight buzz when I play a G-note on the 5th fret of the D-string or 10th fret A, not open G-though.

Does anybody know why this is happening?! T^T
I've tried playing my bass through another amp, so I'm sure that there is a problem with the amp. D:

you neck is a bit warped?
Have you changed your stings recently? Certainly sounds like fret buzz.
Bass: Yamaha BB615
Acoustic: Yamaha FG400A
Quote by Tsujido
Have you changed your stings recently? Certainly sounds like fret buzz.

I haven't changed my strings for a few months, and I can't hear any buzz if I play it through any other amp or unplugged.
I'm no expert on this or anything, but maybe your speaker has some problem and those specific frequencies are causing the buzzing. Fret buzz would make the most sense otherwise, seeing that you're problem is a "metallic" noise.
Quote by KaitoNyappy
I have a Behringer

what you really need is a new amp
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Yeah, sounds like a speaker issue, which Behringer are infamous for.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think