Hello again!

EDIT: Posting this again because I broke the rules in my first thread (I can't seem to delete the old thread) Anyway...

I have a Digitech RP350 Multi effects pedal for sale. It was bought brand new about a year ago for £200 and has been gigged many times. During a recent gig, I switched the pedal on and it got stuck on a screen that said UPLOAD. I tried changing the power supply, looking at the insides of the pedal, but I couldn't find anything wrong. I have no clue how to fix this pedal, but I'm sure someone who has the time and patience (unlike me) could get it working again in no time. I found this thread on a forum about the problem:

http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_view_thread.asp?productid=226&thread_id=1077361597

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and apparently there is a fix. I am yet to try this as I don't have the cable to connect the pedal to my computer (it's just a standard printer cable I believe which can be bought for a couple of quid)

Due to the size and weight of the pedal, the postage is £10.

Also the pedal is missing a 2 knobs. One has been snapped off (could be fixed with superglue but I don't have the knob) and the other has been replaced for a small headphone (works perfectly)

It comes with a Digitech power supply which cost me £20 on it's own, and the start up disc.

If you do decide the have a go at fixing this, you are buying this AT YOUR OWN RISK. If the problem is unfix-able, it's your responsibility.

Will be boxed of very safely and sent out the day after I receive payment.

If you have any questions regarding the pedal please don't hesitate to contact me by PM! Thanks in advance.

Charlie.
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Sorry didn't mean to post that last one... bump.
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.