I was thinking last night that it'd be cool to have a guitar that has a control on it that lets you blend the pickups. So if you roll it all one way, it's the neck pickup only, if you roll it the other way completely, it's the bridge. Then you can have more neck and less bridge, or more bridge and less neck instead of either neck, middle or bridge.
My Schecter does this, one volume knob for the neck and one for the bridge so if you have the pickup selector in the middle, it does what you are describing.
Quote by Cold Reader
My Schecter does this, one volume knob for the neck and one for the bridge so if you have the pickup selector in the middle, it does what you are describing.

Oh yeah I forgot about doing it that way. It would be nice to have it in a single knob though.
Quote by korinaflyingv
this. you own a les paul. how were you unaware you could do this?

I think he sold it
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I've done this before , its quite simple. Also removes the need for a switch, then you add some kinda preamp like a treble booster or something.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
I've done this before , its quite simple. Also removes the need for a switch, then you add some kinda preamp like a treble booster or something.

Yeah its possible, and like JoePerry4life said, you will some kind of boost to compensate for the loss of signal strength that a pot would take away.
Unless you do it Les Paul style.
Quote by OliOsbourne
I think he sold it

I think he sold a different les paul. I liked it alot too.........
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I think you can use a 1 megohm pot and wire one PU to one end and other PU to other end of the pot. The middle will go to the tone pot or to the jack if you don't use the tone pot.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+