Hey guys, my friend has no guitar amp so he managed to, while using only his Zoom processor and pc, to get.. sound out of it.

I can't reach him right now, but I need to make this work in a few days, do you know what and how I should connect?
thx
"On a microscopic level, these tiny, sharp particles move through your system, attracting everything from bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals."

\m/\m/
You need an interface, and depending on what you use, an amp sim. If you're using a POD or something, you won't need to worry about it. But if you're using a dedicated interface or 1/4" to 3.5mm converter, you'll need a DAW and a vst plugin, or Amplitube or Guitar Rig or something similar.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
OK, it doesn't look like your RP55 has a USB output. That's ok though.

If you're willing to spend some money,

http://www.guitarcenter.com/M-Audio-Pro-Tools-Recording-Studio-105935092-i1549430.gc

I think that's on sale for like $50 in the Guitar Center store.

Once you get that, google for Free VST amps, and you should be able to find a few you like.

I can help you more once you get all of those bought, like how to actually use it.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof

If you're willing to spend some money,

Heh, i'm not really. :P
it's no big deal rly, a friend was coming over for few days, i have 2 guitars but only one amp. so i thought i could figure something out with what i have.
nevermind, next time he'll bring his amp :P
thanks anyway!
"On a microscopic level, these tiny, sharp particles move through your system, attracting everything from bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals."

\m/\m/
Quote by metallicafréak
Heh, i'm not really. :P
it's no big deal rly, a friend was coming over for few days, i have 2 guitars but only one amp. so i thought i could figure something out with what i have.
nevermind, next time he'll bring his amp :P
thanks anyway!

Do you have something like Garageband? If so you could use a 1/4 to 1/8 in adapter and plug your guitar into the computer. It won't sound too good but its not that bad either.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?