Ok, like the title says, I’m looking for recommendations on an amp that lasts.

I’ve read lots of reviews on lots of amps and I’m really getting tired of the reviews that say, “I just got it today and I LOVE IT!” or “I just got it for Christmas and it’s loud” or my personal pet peeve “I played it at Guitar Center this afternoon and this thing rocks!” (oh boy)

I’m not looking to go cheap, but I don’t have 5 grand to drop on the top of the line Bogner Stack. I’m playing out 2 or 3 times a month, with practices scattered throughout. I move my rig around quite a bit, so I need it durable. I’ve never dropped an amp or cabinet, so it doesn’t have to be a tank, but bouncing around in my truck or the band trailer is going to happen.

I play classic Rock 60’s 70’s and 80’s with quite a bit of Blues tossed in (think Joe Bonamassa or Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band) I don’t mind going stacks or Half stacks, actually prefer it because of the 4/12 speaker configuration. 30 to 50 watts will be adequate but I’m not against going 100. Tubes is MANDATORY. For guitars I’ve got Strats, Les Pauls, and Semi Hollow Bodies.

So, let’s here from the players, pro’s, weekend warriors with some mileage on your gear. What you like, what you don’t like and if you’ve had to have it repaired or if the covering came off the first trip out.

Thanks in advance for the help guys.
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
check out the egnater rebel series. They have 30, 65, and 100 watt amps that do classic rock and blues pretty well.
Marshall 18W Clone
Orange Rockerverb MKII/I
H&K Triamp
H&K Statesman
Mesa Stiletto
Mesa Lonestar
Diezel Schmidt
Fryette Memphis
Vox AC30 H/W
Egnater Tweaker 40
Egnater Tourmaster
Mesa Royal Atlantic
Fender Supersonic
Fender Bassman
I rarely use this site anymore, however I would like to give my $0.02.

From experience, my Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 401 does everything the way I want it to and you and I play pretty much the same stuff so I think it's worth recommending..

Since owning it, I've had no issues with it what so ever. It has great dynamics, full of tone and it does what it's suppose to.

P.S, What I don't like on the DSL is the reverb. It's horrendous. If you want reverb, buy a good pedal. That's about it. For being almost 9 years old, this thing has held up great and it has been very reliable.

They also have the head version if you wanted to run a halfstack (as mentioned).

As far as price goes, I got my DSL401 for $550.00 used. I think that's a fair price for what you get. And you're getting a pretty high quality piece of gear. For heads when I was looking for a new amp, I saw completed halfstacks for around $1200 for both head and cab.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
@IdntNedUrCvlWar Thanks very much for the input... 9 years is a good bit of time... It's on the short list of amps to look at...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Whatever you do, take the tubes out and let 'em ride with you on the seat. All that bouncings and vibrations from the road just ain't good for 'em.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by Papabear505
... I’m not looking to go cheap, but I don’t have 5 grand to drop on the top of the line Bogner Stack. I’m playing out 2 or 3 times a month, with practices scattered throughout. I move my rig around quite a bit, so I need it durable. I’ve never dropped an amp or cabinet, so it doesn’t have to be a tank, but bouncing around in my truck or the band trailer is going to happen...
For a bit less than $4K, you can get most of the high-end amps, if you go used. So, just audition the ones that have the solid reputation then buy the one you need.

+311 to removing the tubes while travelling, if it's going to get jostled. Make sure you know exactly which ones go to which sockets.