This is literally my first YouTube upload.

Apologies for being out of time towards the end. I couldn't hear my backing track at all.

Here it is. :3
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Cool cover man, well done. If you went out of time, I didn't notice it at all. I've been meaning to learn that solo for a while now, might do it soon.
Quote by piszczel
Cool cover man, well done. If you went out of time, I didn't notice it at all. I've been meaning to learn that solo for a while now, might do it soon.

Ah thanks a lot. Glad you enjoyed it. Hey if you learn it, upload it and I'll be happy to go c4c on it.

Quote by tier26
Nice playing, but the quality is quite poor. Nice guitar btw, Gibson? Rock on!!!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489688

Oh no, it was an Epiphone when I first bought it, but I've since customised it so much it's just... Well... My own thing. And sure!
Carmel is hawt
Put some proper clothes on, you pervert. The other option is to go all the way with the pipe, slippers and the funny hat
Quote by HaistaPaska92
Put some proper clothes on, you pervert. The other option is to go all the way with the pipe, slippers and the funny hat

I have the slippers on.
I have a pimp hat I can wear for my next cover just for you?

I'd literally just gotten up though.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I have the slippers on.
I have a pimp hat I can wear for my next cover just for you?

I'd literally just gotten up though.

I'd appreciate it. Great cover even though the sound quality was a bit lacking
Quote by HaistaPaska92
I'd appreciate it. Great cover even though the sound quality was a bit lacking

I do apologise for that. It was my first video and I really have no idea how to improve it.

If there are any tips you can give me, I'd appreciate it a lot.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I do apologise for that. It was my first video and I really have no idea how to improve it.

If there are any tips you can give me, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Sorry, can't help you there. Never made a video in my life