Hey guys

so after a long long time procrastinating i'm finally moving to Perth to pursue my dream of playing and studying music full time. Problem is I don't know anyone from there and I'm quite scared because being just an 18 year old teen moving to a country thousands of miles away from home just seems frightening. So i was wondering: any musicians here from Perth? im moving there on january and id love to meet someone from ultimateguitar there and keep in touch. I'd say im a pretty versatile guitarist but my heart lies with Blues and Classic and Hard Rock. I do love Funk and Alternative Rock though.

Hope to hear from any of you

Jimmy
Yeah, i live in perth. All i'm gonna say is, you will probably love the music scene. it's pretty awesome.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Perth australia

obsceneairwaves thats great to hear! so do you guys have lots of pubs there with live music and stuff? cause where im at now (macau, the new las vegas next to hong kong) it's like so so so so dead music wise. you only have like discos and almost no live music bars
yeah theres lots of live music venues, lots of clubs, lots of festivals. very nice.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
dude!! you totally got to add me on facebook! check the msg i sent you here!