So I know you guys arent doctors or anything, and I know about google too. But help a nigga out

My body gets these weird spasming twitches at random times on random parts of my body. Its usually my chest or my face muscles. Da fvck is going on?

Also, is there a way to fight schizophrenia? Its in both sides of my family and I think Im getting it (starting to show a lot of the symptoms)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Take a dose of GOING TO THE F*CKING DOCTOR.

Repeat as necessary.

^This.

But srsly: Make it a neurologist. It's likely just overactive nerves, but better safe than sorry.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Schizophrenia is fought vid medications to dampen the schizophrenic episodes. No cure however.

What the other one is I don't know...
The twitches are just your muscles freaking out. Hiccups are your diaphragm spasming, it's the same thing only with different muscles.

It's nothing to worry about.
Quote by chantastic
Also, is there a way to fight schizophrenia? Its in both sides of my family and I think Im getting it (starting to show a lot of the symptoms)

So...

And your father smelt of elderberries?
Quote by Basti95
So...

And your father smelt of elderberries?

No but my grandfather thought god was having personal conversations with him and didnt leave his apartment for 5 years before he died
You have to fight schizophrenia with one of these

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by chantastic
No but my grandfather thought god was having personal conversations with him and didnt leave his apartment for 5 years before he died

That could be just run-of-the-mill dementia, no-one is schizophrenic all the time.
Quote by chantastic

Ah.
You're gonna die, TS.
You have AIDS
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Take a dose of GOING TO THE F*CKING DOCTOR.

Repeat as necessary.

Amen.

If it's something like a headache or a cold, we're your doctor. But really. Get some ****ing help.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
My friend told me the other day that if you have too much calcium and not enough magnesium then ya twitch. Been drinking a lot of milk?
Quote by JBaBR
My friend told me the other day that if you have too much calcium and not enough magnesium then ya twitch. Been drinking a lot of milk?

Actually not since I got to college have I been drinking milk. The milk here ****ing sucks. Not even worth it. Actually though, now that you mention that, I do remember seeing a Dr. like 6 or 7 months ago and she told me my zinc or something like that is really low.

She had me swish around some liquid and I just told her it tasted like irony water. Apparently if had enough of whatever it was in the water, it would have tasted so disgusting I would have spit it out or at least bitched about it

I should probably investigate that
Quote by Weaponxclaws
It's not schizophrenia...

It sounds more like tourettes... do your eyes twitch too? or excessively blink? Because that's usually a symptom of tourettes.

And this the thing with the internet. Jumping to conditions based on absolutely nothing.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
It's not schizophrenia...

It sounds more like tourettes... do your eyes twitch too? or excessively blink? Because that's usually a symptom of tourettes.

No eye twitching. And the schizophrenia is a separate issue

PS, Im gonna see a Dr. I just have to wait until christmas when I go home for the holiday. Im in college across the country and my insurance wont let me see a Dr out here

**** private medicine
Last edited by chantastic at Oct 30, 2011,
Why is this thread still open? Your twitches are called "twitches" and need to be assessed by a medical professional (eg not the pit). Your mental symptoms are called "too vaguely described for even a professional to make any sort of diagnosis" and need to be assessed by a mental health professional (eg not the pit and not your primary care doc either, get a referral).

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You have myasthenia gravis.

Now get your ass to the doctor's for an actual examination.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by SteveHouse
Why is this thread still open? Your twitches are called "twitches" and need to be assessed by a medical professional (eg not the pit). Your mental symptoms are called "too vaguely described for even a professional to make any sort of diagnosis" and need to be assessed by a mental health professional (eg not the pit and not your primary care doc either, get a referral).

Chill