Alright, so I pressed a button while in playlist mode in fruity loops, and now the bar where you arrange the song structure, where you put all the parts is gone. Tried clicking on everything, pressing every button on the keyboard, ticking everything at the toolbar, but nope. Jesus Christ. Know this is something ridiculously easy but cant figure it out. How do I get it back? Sometimes i really hate fruity loops and its hot key bullshit...Thanks.
You mean the cereal? Silly child, cereal doesn't have buttons.
you're a stone fox
At the top right corner (or something like that w/e), there should be a little menu with like 5 buttons. One for the mixer, the playlist window, the sequencer window, the browser, and some other shit. You want the sequencer, so just find it I guess.
Quote by FireHawk
F5 or F6 or F7 if I remeber off top of head...its not fruity loops anymore...fruity loops sucked...they redid it an FL Studio is actually very good...

No, that's not what I meant. I do know how to access the playlist, how on earth would I else even be having this problem? I can still get the playlist panel up, but the small part where you physically arrange the patterns is gone.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Oct 30, 2011,
Right at the very top of the window, to the right of where the tempo display is there should be 4 or 5 square boxes. For piano roll, FX mixer, playlist view etc. Should just be a case of pressing the right one of them
Oh wait, never mind. Guess I dragged the bar in the playlist too far down, so it disappeared out of my sight. Lol. Still pretty confusing though, no idea how that happened.
Quote by chantastic
Get ableton dog. FL is good for sequencing and thats it

Incorrect.

Recording in general is a lot more enjoyable in FL. I can't use Albeton for anything except electronic it feels when I use it.
Quote by FireHawk
Incorrect.

Recording in general is a lot more enjoyable in FL. I can't use Albeton for anything except electronic it feels when I use it.

Meh. I have FL, ableton, and reaper on my PC. I also have logic pro that I run with a VM. Ableton is def. my favorite

If your just talking about recording, you might as well you protools

>mfw UG cant into cross platform writing
Quote by chantastic
Meh. I have FL, ableton, and reaper on my PC. I also have logic pro that I run with a VM. Ableton is def. my favorite

If your just talking about recording, you might as well you protools

>mfw UG cant into cross platform writing

i would use Reaper over Pro Tools any day...pro tools is just not worth the money...
For me I have FL, Ableton, Cubase, Reaper, and am demoing Studio 1

FL is easily my favorite...to each their own I guess...in the end its what ever fits the user best.
Quote by FireHawk

Ableton > FL for both sequencing and recording
the "electronic music album" i think thread in the pit really helped me out, fl studio is not such an easy/ intuitive program to use i think

as of now im like **** making electronic music i like girls who dig guitar anyways >.>