'lo all

As titles says, I'm looking for alternatives to the Boss ME MultiFX boards. I've used Me-70s in college and they're pretty sweet, though I definitely can't afford the GT series.

So, what are similar boards to these?
So you need multifx units? Not sure what you mean so I'm assuming the "larger" multifx pedals with 4 stompboxes and such
Vox Tonelab
Line 6 POD
Digitech RPs (the 500 is larger than the rest)

On a side note, we use the same picks
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Yeppers, that seems the kinda thing I'm looking for I've come across the Korg AX3000G also, so things along those lines.

On a side note, sweet
Are you looking for effects-only, or for amp modeling too? IIFR the Boss models don't have amp modeling, I haven't used one in forever though.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
Are you looking for effects-only, or for amp modeling too? IIFR the Boss models don't have amp modeling, I haven't used one in forever though.

What I want is something that I can save a ton of my most-used settings on so that I can take them to college with me for convenience, while also having access to commonly-used effects. So amp modelling would be useful I guess, but as long as I have the typical gain/distortion/eq/etc I'll manage
Do you have a budget in mind?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
Do you have a budget in mind?

I'd prefer to keep it under £200, but will consider a little more
Quote by SilverSpurs616
I'd prefer to keep it under £200, but will consider a little more

I would reccomend looking into finding a used Line 6 M9 (or saving up a tiny bit more). Although, in all fairness, that's pretty much what I recommend to everyone, haha. A Digitech RP500 wouldn't be a bad choice either.
Quote by souperman08
I would reccomend looking into finding a used Line 6 M9 (or saving up a tiny bit more). Although, in all fairness, that's pretty much what I recommend to everyone, haha. A Digitech RP500 wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Line 6 M9 wouldn't cut it I'm afraid, I should have mentioned that it needs an expression pedal
Pod HD. I have no idea how much they are in GBPs, but iirc they have all the effects from the m9 and m13 pedals and an expression pedal.

Btw, a little off topic, but how do you like your tremol-no in your guitar? I've been thinking of getting.one for along time now..
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Cheers guys, got some pretty good options there I've remembered that my college has some association with Roland, which means I can get something like 37% discount off Roland/Boss gear- so I'll possibly take advantage of that and get a Boss GT10, but I'll compare all the suggestions thoroughly

Quaned- the Tremol-No is a fantastic device! Once it's installed, you can forget it's even there. My RG1527 hadn't gone out of tune in around a month thanks to that combined with the locking system! I wanted to tune down half a step today (Bb), and that was no problem with it too. It does most of what it claims, locks the bridge nicely though I can't say I've noticed any improvement in tone or sustain. Well worth a purchase!