So I bought this beauty Friday along with an MXR Dyna Comp
A Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Picked it up for $299.99 at Guitar Center.

Review- I've had my eye on the classic vibe series from Squier and have been wanting to try them out for a while but the guitar center in my city hasn't had any in stock, so I was thrilled to see this hanging up on the wall. I love the white finish and gold pick-guard it looks exactly like David Gilmour's 0001 strat. When I first picked it up I really liked the weight of it and the finish on it. The body is very comfortable the body contours are much smoother than my other two strats(an 04 squier standard and a partscaster). The neck is the most comfortable strat neck I've played its nice and smooth not too thick and not too thin, just the perfect balance. The maple neck makes bending easy and I love the vintage style tuners which actually stay in tune very well and are operate very smoothly. The pickups are vintage voiced and perfect for my playing styles, mostly blues and classic rock. Bridge pickup has a nice twangy growl to it while the neck and middle pickups are more mellow. Squier definitely went the extra mile to make this thing as accurate to the 50's models with a few modern upgrades. The truss rod can be adjusted at the top instead of having to take the neck off. The gold anodized pick-guard is a 8 hole pick-guard instead of the modern 11 hole. The bridge has vintage saddles and the tremolo works great with going out of tune. It was set up pretty well at the store but when i brought it home I changed the 9's it was strung with to 12's and made a few slight adjustments to compensate for the heavier strings. This guitar sounds amazing and looks great its definitely going to be one of my main gigging guitars without a doubt. After playing this I'm now looking to get the Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster sometime in the near future.
HNGD I'd Play that! Enjoy It.
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

HNGD! Love the pickguard.....looks sweet with maple neck/white body.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
First thought that popped in my head was that is ugly...
Second though that popped in my head, after looking a little more and thinking. That actually looks really nice...

Funny how quickly my mind can change lol.

Happy New Guitar Day.
beauty!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
You'd probably never see me playing a strat (unless it's my funky tuned one (DdAadd for those who care)), but I'd probably take that guitar our for a spin or two.

HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Check out the Vintage Modified series too if you're looking at telecasters. My Tele Custom II from the VM series is badass
Hngd
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Ippon heres a pic of the trem block it looks the same as the one thats in my standard strat

Necronomicon is that the tele with the P90s? I love me some P90s and have wanted to try one of those out but never had the chance.
Yeah those P90's give it an amazing sound. It does everything from blues to rock pretty well and they're so cheap. I had a pickup conk out on me one time and the tuning goes out of tune easily, but I bought it for $300 and replaced the tuners and resoldered the wire that disconnected and the sound is definitely worth the money.
Happy NGD, im planning on getting that strat aswell
how does the pickguard look btw, coz that my only worry :P
Quote by Chiggity
Ippon heres a pic of the trem block it looks the same as the one thats in my standard strat

Necronomicon is that the tele with the P90s? I love me some P90s and have wanted to try one of those out but never had the chance.
You'll be happier with a heftier trem block!

that is sexy! hngd man!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Darkdevil725
First thought that popped in my head was that is ugly...
Second though that popped in my head, after looking a little more and thinking. That actually looks really nice...

Funny how quickly my mind can change lol.

Happy New Guitar Day.

Same thing i thought!